1 bedroom flat for saleMayfield Road, London
- PURPOSE BUILT
- ONE BEDROOM
- DEDICATED OFF STREET PARKING SPACE
- GOOD CONDITION
- WELL EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- STORAGE CUPBOARD
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- NEAREST TUBE: TURNHAM GREEN OR STAMFORD BROOK
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a purpose built one bedroom apartment presented in good condition with no onward chain and a private off street parking space close to the amenities of Chiswick High Road and Stamford Brook
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a purpose built one bedroom apartment presented in good condition with no onward chain and a private off street parking space close to the amenities of Chiswick High Road and Stamford Brook. The property consists of a good size reception/dining room with wood floor which is semi open plan to a modern well equipped kitchen, a spacious double bedroom with fitted cupboards and a separate bathroom complete with bath and shower over. There is also a storage cupboard in the entrance hallway as well as a dedicated off street parking space. This property would best benefit a first time buyer, an investor after a good rental return or someone looking for a pied-a-terre in a safe and convenient location. The nearest tube stations are either Turnham Green or Stamford Brook (both District line). There is also easy access to the M4/M40 motorways as well as the green spaces of Wendell Park.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34411488.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEP104519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Bedford Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.