4 bedroom detached house for saleOxford Road, Bodicote
- A Detached Non Estate House
- Very Large Sitting Room
- Kitchen/Family/Dining Room
- Victorian Style Conservatory
- Four Bedrooms
- Bathroom and Shower Room
- In and Out Driveway
- Large Rear Garden
A DETACHED FOUR BEDROOMED 1930'S HOUSE WITH EXTENSIVE ACCOMMODATION AND LARGE GARDENS.
Porch, hall, very large sitting room, office/playroom, living kitchen/family room and dining area, Victorian style conservatory, four bedrooms, bathroom, separate shower room, original features, gas ch via rads, in and out driveway providing off road parking space for several vehicles, garage, approx. 90' attractive rear garden.
<stylerun fontsize=18>£499,950 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40) 3 miles
Oxford 19 Miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury town centre proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Enter Bodicote and continue along the Oxford Road. The property will be found on the right hand side before leaving the village.
Situation - BODICOTE lies approximately a mile and a half south of Banbury and within the village amenities include Post Office and stores, two public houses, Indian cuisine restaurant, a primary school, village hall and sports clubs including Banbury Cricket, Banbury Rugby Club and 'Bannatynes' Health and Leisure Club, there is also bus service to and from the town centre. Junction 11 of the M40 is to be found on the eastern outskirts of Banbury.
The Property - A floorplan has been provided to show the dimensions and layout of the property. The main features of the property are as follows:
* Extensive accommodation which has been extended to provide excellent family accommodation.
* Rooms complimented by some original features and modern fittings.
* Huge main reception room with bay window and multi fuel burning stove.
* Victorian conservatory.
* A very practical family area ideal for entertaining with living kitchen space leading to a dining area.
* A spacious office/playroom on the ground floor.
* Four first floor bedrooms.
* Bathroom with a white suite and separate re-fitted shower room also with a white suite.
* An in and out driveway providing off road parking space for several vehicles.
* A well tended rear garden extending to approximately 90' with a large paved patio, soft fruits, apple trees, many shrubs, perennials and two raised vegetable plots.
Services - All mains services are connected.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band F (band review pending).
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Agent's Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34412274.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25560026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.