1 bedroom apartment for salePrinces Street, Kettering
Sold STC £64,950
- Apartment Close to Town Centre
- NO CHAIN
- Tenant in Situ Achieving £500 pcm
- Ground Floor Flat
- One Bedroom
- Good Decorative Order
- Good Road & Rail Links
- Contact Agent to View
APARTMENT CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE - The accommodation briefly comprises lounge, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and box room/study. Currently has a tenant in situ achieving £500 pcm. Contact 01536 524425 to arrange a viewing.
Entrance to the property is via the rear gated access.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 16'9 x 7'8 (5.10m x 2.33m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with work surfaces incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Electric oven with four ring gas hob over. Wall mounted combination boiler for central heating. Complimentary tiled splash backs. Further base and wall unit with breakfast bar/seating area. Space for fridge/freezer. Larder style cupboard.
Connecting hallway providing access to:
Obscure window. Suite comprising panel bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Complimentary gloss tiling.
BOX ROOM/NURSERY/STUDY 8'1 x 4'3 (2.46m x 1.29m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
LOUNGE 11'9 x 12'1 (3.58m x 3.68m)
Window overlooking rear garden. Radiator. Fireplace with Adam style surround. Television point. Coving to ceiling. Laminate flooring. Double timber doors to:
BEDROOM 12' x 11'9 max into recess (3.65m x 3.58m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Coving to ceiling.
Lease Details 99 years from 31 December 2002
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34412550.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL200952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.