This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom cottage for sale
- Three Bed Cottage
- Luxury Kitchen & Utility
- Refitted Cloakroom
- Refitted Bathroom Suite
- Off Road Parking
- Pretty Courtyard Garden
- Walking Distance Of Town
- Viewing Is Essential
A charming and pretty cottage believed to date back to 1820 located in the old village of Drayton yet within walking distance of Daventry Town Centre and all its amenities.
Entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room with open fireplace, dining room, luxury refitted kitchen and utility room, three first floor bedrooms and family bathroom with scope to add an ensuite. Outside, off road parking, cottage gardens to the front and pretty courtyard garden to the rear. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Not yet approved by vendor.
Enter by a security 'three point' frame front door with glazed panel to side to:
Quarry tiled floor, radiator, doors off to:
A refitted suite in white with low level WC and wash hand basin inset into vanity unit, radiator, opaque window to side, feature alcove.
5.44m(17'10'') x 3.38m(11'1'')
A light and airy room with two small windows to the rear and picture window to the front with deep sill, feature open fireplace with brick surround and extensive brick hearth leading to either side for log storage, timber mantle over, exposed beams, double panelled radiator, four wall light points.
3.66m(12'0'') max x 3.58m(11'9'') max
Exposed brickwork, window to the rear elevation with deep sill and double panelled radiator underneath, dog leg stairs rising to the first floor with window on the half landing and understair storage cupboard.
3.68m(12'1'') x 3.58m(11'9'')
A beautifully refitted kitchen with new luxury appliances including electric oven, further combination oven/microwave, induction hob and further gas hob with extractor unit over, an extensive range of base and eye level units incorporating display units, built in dish washer and refrigerator, deep ceramic sink with built in waste disposal unit, a nice combination of oak and granite work surfaces, large breakfast bar with units and stools underneath, timber surface, feature exposed beams, feature window to the front elevation, recessed ceiling spotlighting, cupboard housing wall mounted gas boiler serving radiator central heating and domestic hot water, feature radiator, beautifully tiled ceramic floor which continues through an opening into the utility room.
2.39m(7'10'') x 1.75m(5'9'')
Ceramic sink inset into granite work surface, cupboard below, further eye level units, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space and plumbing for tumble dryer, wine and drinks rack, full height built in cupboards with tailor made aperture for full height fridge freezer (available by separate negotiation), stable door leading through to the rear garden.
No expense, time or effort has been spared in the kitchen refurbishment with many features not immediately visible.
A light and spacious area with window to the front elevation, radiator and doors off to:
3.96m(13'0'') x 3.58m(11'9'')
A range of built in wardrobes and cupboards, window to the front elevation, single panelled radiator.
3.91m(12'10'') x 2.92m(9'7'')
Single panelled radiator, window to the rear elevation, coving to ceiling.
3.96m(13'0'') x 3.43m(11'3'')
Double panelled radiator, window to front elevation, door through to:
3.43m(11'3'') x 2.13m(7'0'') max
Whilst having a sloping ceiling this are would lend itself perfectly for development into an ensuite dressing area or bathroom.
Comprehensively and luxuriously refitted suite in white comprising double ended bath with centre tap, fully tiled double size shower cubicle with shower head and jets, larger than average wall mounted sink unit and low level WC, heated towel rail radiator, extensive ceramic tiling, window to side, airing cupboard with lagged hot water tank with fitted immersion heater and pump.
At the front there is one off road parking space with further parking available on the roadside, pedestrian gate leading to pathway and mature front garden with shrubs and ornamental fish pond. A path leads round to the rear of the property with garden shed, paved and planted areas. The majority of the rear courtyard garden is paved with mature shrubs and bushes providing an ideal haven at the end of a busy day.
Early internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the quality and character of the property.
The floorplan is for reference purposes only and is not to scale.
The following services are connected to this property : Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.
None of the above services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Daventry District Council
Tel: 01327 871100
Fixtures And Fittings
Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01327 316880.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.