6 bedroom detached house for saleEast Street, Manea, March
- Detached house
- Two bedroom annexe
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite to master
- Separate dining room
- Lounge with inglenook fireplace
- Multi-vehicle off-road parking
Having a 2-BED SELF-CONTAINED ANNEXE and situated in a non-estate, village location, this detached property offers combined living space for an extended family. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space within.
PVCu entrance door with matching side panel to:
Understairs storage cupboard, double radiator, laminate flooring, textured ceiling, stairs to first floor landing.
PVCu frosted double glazed window to front, fitted two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator, textured ceiling.
L Shaped room 6.96m x 6.02m (22'10" maximum x 19'9" maximum). PVCu double glazed window to side, double radiator, laminate flooring, telephone point, textured ceiling with feature beams, PVCu French doors to rear, PVCu double doors to:
6.27m x 3.61m (20'7" x 11'10"). PVCu construction with polycarbonate roof, power connected, double doors to garden.
3.48m x 7.16m (11'5" x 23'6"). PVCu double glazed windows to both sides, two PVCu double glazed windows to front, inglenook fireplace with feature brick built surround and inset multi-fuel burner, double radiator, laminate flooring, TV point, textured ceiling with feature beams.
2.49m x 6.15m (8'2" minimum plus recess x 20'2"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1¼ bowl sink unit with single drainer, mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge and freezer, electric point for cooker with extractor hood over, three PVCu double glazed windows to rear, tiled flooring, archway to utility room, door to rear hallway with connecting door to annexe.
2.11m x 2.79m (6'11" plus recess x 9'2") . Fitted base and eye level units with worktop space over, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, tiled flooring, textured ceiling.
First floor landing
PVCu double glazed Oriel window to front, two built-in storage cupboards, airing cupboard, two radiators, connecting door to annexe.
3.48m x 6.27m (11'5" x 20'7" excluding wardrobes). Two PVCu double glazed windows to front, built-in double wardrobe, double radiator, telephone point, textured ceiling, door to:
En-suite shower room
Three piece suite comprising recessed shower cubicle, wash hand basin and close coupled WC, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
3.23m x 3.56m (10'7" x 11'8"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, walk-in wardrobe, double radiator, TV point, textured ceiling.
3.51m x 3.38m (11'6" maximum x 11'1" maximum). PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in storage cupboard, fitted double wardrobes, radiator.
2.51m x 3.89m (8'3" plus door recess x 12'9"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone exchange point, textured ceiling.
Fitted four piece suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower attachment over, wash hand basin in vanity unit with cupboards under, recessed double shower cubicle with pumped shower and close coupled WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan, PVCu double glazed window to side, tiled flooring.
To the front, a gravel driveway provides off-road parking with shrub with trees. A gated side access leads to the rear garden, which is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of mature shrubs and trees, paved patio areas, raised beds, ornamental sunken fishpond, a further two ponds, vegetable area, aluminium greenhouse with power and lighting, timber garden shed and timber summerhouse. The garden is enclosed by brick wall and wooden fencing.
Entrance door to:
6.71m x 4.88m (22' x 16'). PVCu double glazed windows to both sides, PVCu double glazed Oriel window to front, built in kick space heater, TV point, decorative plate rail, stairs to first floor landing.
2.46m x 4.85m (8'1" x 15'11"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, butler style sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, electric point for cooker with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear, telephone point, door to:
PVCu door to rear, connecting door to main residence.
First floor landing
Airing cupboard, textured ceiling, connecting door to main residence landing.
3.30m x 3.91m (10'10" plus recess x 12'10") . PVCu double glazed window to front, double radiator, textured ceiling.
2.51m x 4.90m (8'3" plus recess x 16'1"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, double radiator, textured ceiling.
Fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC and half tiled walls, PVCu double glazed Oriel window to front, double radiator, textured ceiling.
The annexe has its own courtyard garden which is laid to patio with shrubs and trees, timber garden shed, lean to aluminium greenhouse, gate to front garden all enclosed by wooden fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC200155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.