2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleUsborne Mews, London
Sold STC £500,000
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Mews House
- Superb Condition
- Private Development
- Sought After Location
This is an absolutely superb 2 double bedroom house situated within a sought after residential development. Arranged over 2 floors this wonderful property provides well proportioned and stylish accommodation throughout.
This is an absolutely superb 2 double bedroom house situated within a sought after residential development. Arranged over 2 floors this wonderful property provides well proportioned and stylish accommodation throughout which comprises: 2 double bedrooms (en suite to master bedroom), smart open plan kitchen / reception room and bathroom. In addition there is a private patio and secure garage.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 2378-1089-6225-9082-6914.
Usborne Mews is a sought after private location, situated between Fentiman Road and Richborne Terrace. An array of bars, shops and restaurants can be found within the immediate vicinity, whilst both Oval and Vauxhall stations are easily accessible.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KGT105444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Kennington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.