3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale
Aspen Drive, Middlesbrough
like this property?Call 01642 976003
Distances are straight line measurements
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- £1000 Buyer Incentive Available
- Viewing's and offers are invited
- Pleasant Cul De Sac Location
- Three bedroom end of terrace house
- Parking facilities and enclosed rear garden
** £1000 BUYER INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ** We are pleased to bring to the market this three bedroom end terrace property which offer well presented accommodation with off road parking facilities and enclosed garden to the rear. Viewing's and offers are encouraged.
** £1000 BUYER INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ** Situated in a pleasant cul de sac this end of terrace property is likely to appeal to range of potential buyers and offers accommodation which briefly comprises entrance porch, lounge with stairs rising to the first floor accommodation, fitted kitchen, first floor landing providing access to three bedrooms and bathroom/ WC. Externally the front of the property enjoys, off road parking space and to the rear there is and enclosed garden to the rear. The property is well placed for local facilities. Viewing's and offers are encouraged.
Double glazed entrance door to the front elevation and textured ceiling.
Lounge 19' 2" x 12' 4" inc stairs ( 5.84m x 3.76m inc stairs )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiators and stairs rising to the first floor accommodation.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 9' ( 3.76m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit, work surfaces, tiled surround, integrated oven and hob with extractor over, plumbing for automatic washing machine, breakfast bar, space for fridge, textured ceiling, double glazed window to the rear elevation and door leading out to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Textured ceiling with loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.78m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 6' 1" ( 3.73m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and texture ceiling.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 5' 11" ( 2.08m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Double glazed window, bath with mixer taps over, wash hand basin, ceiling extractor, WC, part tiled walls and radiator.
Open plan frontage providing off road parking, enclosed garden to the rear of the property which is mostly laid to lawn, borders, paved patio area and external tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & schoolsView in fullscreen
Distances are straight line measurements