3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKingfisher Close, Scunthorpe
Sold STC £225,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms & En-Suite
- Open Plan Lounge & Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Double Garage
- Front & Landscaped Garden
A Beautiful Well Presented Detached Bungalow. Located within this popular well sought after area. Internally the property boasts contemporary and stylish decor throughout. Externally offers a double garage, herringbone style brick driveway, landscaped rear garden. Viewing is a must.
A Beautiful Well Presented Detached Bungalow. Located within this popular well sought after area. Internally the property boasts contemporary and stylish decor throughout. Externally offers a double garage, herringbone style brick driveway, landscaped rear garden. Viewing is a must to appreciate this attractive property.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, wall lights, storage cupboard with radiator and loft access.
Open Plan Lounge & Dining Room 20' 12" into recess x 19' 2" into recess ( 6.40m into recess x 5.84m into recess )
Two double glazed windows to side, coal effect gas fire set in a contemporary style surround with a tiled back and hearth, wall lights, radiator, coving, two ceiling roses, colonial door.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 10' 9" ( 4.47m x 3.28m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, black work surfaces, tiling, double electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, radiator, inset spotlights to ceiling, ceramic tiled flooring, integrated fridge freezer, coving, colonial door.
Utility Room 9' 1" x 5' 11" ( 2.77m x 1.80m )
Wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine combi boiler, work surfaces, tiling, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, security alarm, coving, double glazed door to side.
Two radiators, coving.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 11' 10" out of recess ( 4.06m x 3.61m out of recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, coving, colonial door.
Shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin. Shaver point, radiator, extractor fan, inset spotlights to ceiling, coving, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window to front, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 9' 11" ( 4.06m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 7' 11" ( 2.77m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, colonial door.
White bathroom suite comprising of wash hand basin, WC and corner bath. Part tiling, radiator, shaver point, extractor fan, decorative coving, ceramic tiled flooring, inset spotlights to ceiling, double glazed window to rear, colonial door.
Double Garage 18' 8" x 16' 5" ( 5.69m x 5.00m )
Up and over doors, power and light, cold water tap, door.
Laid to lawn, Herringbone style brick driveway.
Landscaped Rear Garden
Laid to lawn, raised shrub and flower beds, pond, boxed hedging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34452376.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT102985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.