3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleToot Lane, Fishtoft, Boston
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
This semi detached property is situated in a popular residential location and benefits for a Lounge Diner, Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. There is off road parking and a Single Garage together with both front and rear gardens. Viewing is highly recommended.
SEMI DETACHED 3 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH GARAGE AND FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
Having a sliding front entrance door, further partially obscure glazed uPVC door with obscure glazed side panels to either side leading into the: -
Having staircase leading off, electric night storage heater, ceiling light point.
Lounge Diner 16' 2" maximum x 13' 7" maximum ( 4.93m maximum x 4.14m maximum )
Having French door leading to the rear garden, window to front aspect, coved cornice, 2 ceiling light points, wall mounted electric heater, TV aerial point.
Kitchen 16' 2" maximum x 13' 7" maximum ( 4.93m maximum x 4.14m maximum )
Having roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of wood fronted base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units including corner display shelving, 6 ring gas hob, fitted Zanussi waist height oven and grill, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for twin height fridge freezer, window to rear aspect, French doors leading to the garden, tiled flooring, 2 ceiling light points, service door to Garage.
First Floor Landing
Having window to side aspect, wall mounted gas heater, ceiling light point, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 10' 10" maximum x 9' 6" maximum ( 3.30m maximum x 2.90m maximum )
Having window to front aspect, wall mounted electric heater, ceiling light point, range of built-in bedroom furniture with bedside cabinets and wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving within and overhead storage lockers.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" maximum x 8' 10" maximum ( 3.07m maximum x 2.69m maximum )
Having window to rear aspect, wall mounted electric heater, ceiling light point, built-in storage.
Bedroom 3 6' 10" maximum x 6' 5" maximum ( 2.08m maximum x 1.96m maximum )
Having window to front aspect, wall mounted electric heater, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobe with overhead storage locker.
Having a 3 piece suite comprising corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, wall mounted Triton electric shower, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window to rear aspect.
To the front of the property is a concrete driveway which provides off road parking as well as vehicular access to the Garage. The front garden is predominantly laid to lawn, with low level wall to the front boundary.
The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn, with paved patio seating area and sunken pond, rockery and raised flower beds. The garden is enclosed by fencing and served by external tap and lighting.
Having up-and-over door, served by power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34475751.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB106983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.