3 bedroom terraced house for saleChurwell Avenue, Dewsbury
Sold STC £105,000
- ***Guide Price £105,000 - £110,000***
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Popular Location
- Garage & Off Street Parking
- Ideal First Time Buyer
***Guide Price £105,000 - £110,000*** This ideal family/first time buyer property briefly comprises: entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. Front and rear gardens and garage on a separate plot with off street parking.
***Guide Price £105,000 - £110,000***
Three Bedroom Mid Terrace
uPVC double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard and radiator. uPVC double glazed window to front.
Lounge 13' 3" x 10' 9" max to chimney recess ( 4.04m x 3.28m max to chimney recess )
Fireplace with gas fire, wall lights and radiator. uPVC double glazed window to front.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 1" max x 9' 4" ( 5.21m max x 2.84m )
Fitted with wall and base units with complementary work surfaces 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Electric oven, gas hob and extractor hood. Plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler and radiator. Storage cupboard, two uPVC double glazed windows to rear and door to rear garden.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 10' 3" max into recess ( 4.06m x 3.12m max into recess )
uPVC double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 10' 2" ( 2.87m x 3.10m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 6' 7" max into door recess ( 2.92m x 2.01m max into door recess )
uPVC double glazed window to front and storage cupboard.
Three piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps. Part tiled, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to rear.
To the front is a small garden with borders and to the rear is a two staged paved patio with borders for planting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34479060.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS109164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.