2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWoodside, Wrenthorpe, Wakefield
Sold STC £190,000
- 2 Bedroom Detached True Bungalow
- No Upper Chain
- Attractively Priced
- Sought after residential area
- Viewing Essential
Offered to the market with No Upper Chain a 2 bedroomed Detached True Bungalow. In need of some modernisation. Viewing essential. Attractively Priced. Sought after location.
Offered to the market with No Upper Chain a 2 bedroomed Detached True Bungalow located on a most sought after residential area of Wrenthorpe. The property is in need of some cosmetic improvement. Briefly comprises of dining kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms and a shower room. The property has gardens to both front and rear and a garage.. Viewing essential to fully appreciate this property. Attractively Priced.
White upvc entrance door with obscured glazed leaded panel to the side leading into the entrance hallway.
Radiator, loft access.
Kitchen/diner 8' 4" to fitted cupboard x 13' 4" ( 2.54m to fitted cupboard x 4.06m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Upvc door with an obscured glazed panel leading to the rear gardens. A range of base and wall units, stainless steel sink and drainer with twin taps, space for utilities, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, radiator, storage cupboard.
Living Room 12' x 14' 11" ( 3.66m x 4.55m )
Upvc bow style leaded window to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, wall lights, wall mounted gas fire, tv point, radiator.
Bedroom 1 10' 3" to fitted wardrobes x 10' to fitted wardrobes ( 3.12m to fitted wardrobes x 3.05m to fitted wardrobes )
UPVC bow style leaded window to the front aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling, fitted wardrobes floor to ceiling providing good deal of storage, matching bedside cabinets.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 8' 4" to fitted wardrobes ( 3.02m x 2.54m to fitted wardrobes )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Three piece suite comprising of a p-shaped shower cubicle and shower screen, pedestal sink with twin taps, w/c., tiled walls, coving to ceiling.
Lawned gardens to the front of the property. Driveway to the side providing off road parking leading to garage with up and over door. Gardens to the rear providing a good deal of privacy, outside water tap, steps up to further lawned and well stocked gardens and a greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34489323.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK113461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.