5 bedroom detached house for saleMyers Croft, Horbury, Wakefield
Sold STC £449,995
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 5 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Viewing by Appointment
- No Upper Chain
- Attractively Priced
One of two properties in this sought after location of Horbury. Ideal family home. No Upper Chain. Attractively Priced.
This 5 bedroom Family Home is located in this most sought after area of Horbury. The property comprises of entrance hallway, access to the integral double garage, downstairs cloakroom, utility, study, dining room, kitchen, living room, access to the first floor to 3 bedrooms, two with en-suite facilities and one with balcony that overlooks the stunning well landscaped gardens with far reaching views, shower room, staircase to the second floor to 2 further bedrooms, one with en-suite facilities. Ideal family home. No Upper Chain. Attractively Priced. Ideally positioned. Viewing essential to fully appreciate what is on offer.
White upvc door with obscured glazed panel leading into the entrance hallway. Oak style laminate floor, double radiator, deep skirting boards, understairs storage cupboard. All doors in an oak engineered veneer finish. Double doors lead to storage cloakroom. Open arch from the hallway into the dining area.
Study 6' 2" x 12' 5" ( 1.88m x 3.78m )
Upvc window to the side and one to the front aspects. Radiator, oak style veneer flooring, deep skirting boards, coving and downlights to ceiling. Access to the integral double garage with electric doors, heating and hot and cold water supply.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Low level flush w/c., floating wash basin with mixer tap set with high gloss unit beneath, towel/radiator finished in chrome, tiled walls, ceiling downlights, oak veneer flooring.
Utility Room 6' x 9' ( 1.83m x 2.74m )
Upvc door and upvc window to the side aspect. High gloss units in a cream finish with chrome fixtures, cornice and plinths, base units, laminate work surface over, integrated sink and drainer with mixer tap, oak veneer flooring, radiator.
Dining Area 15' 6" x 9' 8" Plus th open arch into kitchen ( 4.72m x 2.95m Plus th open arch into kitchen )
Two radiators, deep skirting boards, oak veneer flooring, coving and downlights to ceiling. French doors to access the Indian stone style paving to the rear.
Kitchen Area 18' 5" x 9' 10" Plus archway to dining area ( 5.61m x 3.00m Plus archway to dining area )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. A range of high gloss units finished in cream to include base and wall units providing ample storage space, cornice and plinths, feature pan drawer area below the hob, wine coolers, granite style work surface over with upstand and splashback over the 6 ring hob, double extractor fan above, CDA double eye level oven, CDA microwave, plumbing for an American style fridge freezer, other integral appliances to include a dishwasher, integrated one and a half sink and drainer with mixer tap, further feature pan drawer area, coving and downlights to ceiling.
Lounge 25' 6" to the bay window x 10' 10" ( 7.77m to the bay window x 3.30m )
French doors leading onto the Indian paved style tiles to the rear. Upvc bay window. Deep skirting boards, ornate coving and downlights to ceiling, living flame gas fire with a limestone base, mantel piece, two modern and contemporary radiators, tv point.
First Floor Landing
Stair access leading to the first floor. Half way upvc window to the front aspect. Bright and airy, wall lights, Good size Velux window to the ceiling, the second floor staircase from the first floor landing is a real show stopper, ceiling downlights, wall lights, radiator, understairs space. The doors are oak engineered.
Bedroom 13' 4" x 11' 8" narrowing to 9' 8" ( 4.06m x 3.56m narrowing to 2.95m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator, coving and downlights to ceiling, deep skirting boards,.
Dressing/relaxing Area 8' 1" x 9' 10" Max ( 2.46m x 3.00m Max )
Coving and downlights to ceiling, deep skirting boards, radiator. Door with side panels leads to the glazed balcony with trellis and chrome fixture providing far reaching views. Door to walk-in wardrobe area before an open arch leads to the en-suite.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Five piece suite comprising of a double walk-in shower with a rainfall shower head, Jacuzzi style bath with mixer tap, w/c., two his 'n' hers wash basins with mixer tap set within vanity units, mirror with lighting, high gloss floor and wall tiles, coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 2 14' 8" to fitted wardrobes x 16' 8" ( 4.47m to fitted wardrobes x 5.08m )
Plus walk-in corridor area. Two radiators. Two upvc windows to the front aspect. Deep skirting boards, ceiling downlights, built-in double wardrobes providing storage and drawers.
Velux style window. Five piece suite comprising double ended bath with chrome mixer tap, two wash basins with mixer tap set within high gloss units beneath, corner shower cubicle and rainfall shower attachment, w/c., modern and contemporary neutral shades floor and wall tiles, ceiling downlights, towel/radiator finished in chrome.
Bedroom 3 12' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.30m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect with far reaching views. Radiator, deep skirting boards, coving and downlights to ceiling. Walk-in wardrobe area.
Family Shower Room
Upvc obscured glazed window to the front aspect. Walk-in contemporary shower, rainfall style shower and glass shower screen, integrated mixer tap, good size wash basin set within high gloss unit beneath, low level flush w.c., towel/radiator finished in chrome, tiled floor, tiled walls, ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
Second Floor Landing
Downlights to ceiling.
Bedroom 4 13' 5" narrowing to 7' 6" x 18' to fitted wardrobes ( 4.09m narrowing to 2.29m x 5.49m to fitted wardrobes )
Width narrowing to 9' 8". An arch shaped window overlooking the rear gardens, Slazengers and beyond. Radiator, ceiling downlights, deep skirting boards, built-in walk-in wardrobe area, a further upvc window to the rear aspect.
Shower cubicle with shower, ceiling downlights, extractor fan, w.c., wash basin set within a high gloss unit beneath, towel/radiator finished in chrome, tiled floor, tiled walls.
Bedroom 5 14' 8" to the alcove x 10' 10" ( 4.47m to the alcove x 3.30m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Deep skirting boards, ceiling downlights, radiator.
Access from the side of the property to the rear. Double garage. Indian stone paved patio terrace with a feature oval design, dwarf wall, enclosed gardens in matching brickwork and a lawned patio terrace. Some further landscaping required.
Leave William H Brown via Westgate continue onto Horbury Road. Continue for approximately 2.5 miles. Continue onto Southfield Lane and the property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34525074.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK113021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.