3 bedroom town house for saleMickleover Manor, Mickleover, Derby
Guide Price £205,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £205,000 - £210,000.
- Well-Presented Mews House
- Desirable Mickleover Manor location
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Downstairs Shower Room
- JOHN PORT SCHOOL catchment
- Parking & Gardens
- Set in Landscaped Grounds
Attractive three bedroomed mews house set within the beautiful landscaped grounds of Mickleover Manor. Convenient for local amenities. Comp: Ent/Hall, Lounge, Fitted Dining Kitchen, Downstairs Shower Room, Family Bathroom, two Parking Spaces, Garden to front and Garden to Rear.
Guide Price £205,000 - £210,000. Set within the stunning landscaped grounds of Mickleover Manor, is this highly desirable three double bedroomed mews house which is presented to a very high standard. Convenient for Mickleover village centre, local schools, Royal Derby Hospital and major road links via A50, A38 and A52. Within JOHN PORT SCHOOL catchment.
Accessed via a secure entrance door to the front elevation, having stairs to first floor landing, useful understairs storage cupboard, additional storage cupboard, central heating radiator and doors to
Lounge 15' 4" x 10' 5" ( 4.67m x 3.18m )
With feature fireplace incorporating a coal-effect gas fire set in an Adams-style surround, central heating radiator, double glazed windows to front elevation and French doors opening onto the rear garden with pleasant views of the Manor House.
Dining Kitchen 15' 4" x 10' 2" ( 4.67m x 3.10m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with inset one and a quarter bowl drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, spaces for fridge freezer and tumble dryer, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window to front elevation and French doors to rear opening onto the garden.
Downstairs Shower Room
Suite comprising shower cubicle with shower unit over, vanity wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled walls, shaver point, extractor fan, vinyl flooring, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
Having roof-void access, airing cupboard, double glazed window to the front elevation with views of the church and doors to
Master Bedroom 15' 6" x 10' 5" ( 4.72m x 3.18m )
Having double glazed windows to front and rear, a matching range of built-in wardrobes with dressing table and bedside drawers, telephone point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 7' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.29m )
Having central heating radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 7' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.31m )
Having central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is parking space for two vehicles, a garden mainly laid to lawn with a pebble border and a further area planted to a variety of shrubs.
To the rear of the property is a garden mainly laid to lawn with beds planted to a variety of shrubbery with a sun-patio area and pleasant views of the Manor House.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR101756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.