This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
1 bedroom end of terrace house for sale
Malvern Close, Mickleover, Derby
- Well-Presented end terraced Property
- Ideal First Time Buyer
- Popular residential Area
- One Galleried Double Bedroom
- Spacious Lounge-Fitted Kitchen
- Parking for two cars
- Low-maintenance rear garden
We are acting in the sale of the above property & have received an offer of £86,000 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 6' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.01m )
Accessed via a secure UPVC double glazed door, having a matching range of wall and base units with rolled-top work surfaces over and inset stainless steel single sink drainer unit, ceramic tiled splashback, free-standing gas oven with four-ring gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for a fridge, high gloss ceramic tiled flooring, breakfast bar, storage cupboard, UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and door to
Lounge 14' 1" x 11' 11" ( 4.29m x 3.63m )
Having a feature fireplace incorporating a 'Real Flame' gas fire set into an Adams-style surround, two UPVC double glazed windows to rear elevation, UPVC door to garden and stairs to
Bedroom One 17' 1" max x 11' 11" ( 5.21m max x 3.63m )
Galleried bedroom having UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, built-in storage cupboard, airing cupboard, sloping ceiling, access to loft space and door to
White suite comprising panelled bath with fitted shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC, fully ceramic tiled walls, vinyl flooring and UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
To the front of the property is a communal lawned area with parking for two cars and side access to rear.
To the rear of the property is a low-maintenance garden with paved sun patio, lending itself to garden furniture, gravelled garden area, timber shed with timber panelled fencing to the perimeter.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.