4 bedroom terraced house for saleNorwood Avenue, Shipley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE UTILITY CELLAR
- TWO BATHROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZED AND CENTRAL HEATED
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000
* FOUR BEDROOM, STONE BUILT MID TERRACED PROPERTY OFFERING FANTASTIC LIVING ACCOMMODATION SITUATED IN A CONVENIENT LOCATION FOR ACCESS TO SHIPLEY TOWN CENTRE WHICH HAS A RANGE OF AMENITIES INCLUDING SHOPS, TRANSPORT LINK & SHIPLEY TRAIN STATION *
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000
An internal viewing is advised to appreciate fully this four bedroom, stone terraced property having accommodation over three floors along with a large cellar/utility room. Gas central heating, double glazing with front and rear yard area . In brief the accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, 2 reception rooms, kitchen, bathroom to the ground floor with utility cellar to the lower ground floor. First floor consists of two double bedrooms and house bathroom. Second floor has a further double bedroom as well as a smaller single bedroom/study.
Enter through the UPVC double glazed door into the entrance hall which provides access to all lower ground floor accommodation and stairs to first floor accommodation.
Lounge 11' 10" plus bay x 11' 8" into alcove ( 3.61m plus bay x 3.56m into alcove )
A good sized living room with double glazed bay window to the front elevation. Fitted with gas central heated radiator with gas fire place with complementary marble surround.
Second Reception Room 12' 1" x 13' 6" ( 3.68m x 4.11m )
The second reception room is open plan with the kitchen. Fitted with gas central heated radiator and gas fire. This room also provides access to utility cellar.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 9' 7" ( 2.84m x 2.92m )
A modern kitchen fitter with a range of wall and base units with complementary work tops. Stainless steel sink with drainer board, gas range cooker with extractor fan over and plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed window to the rear of the property and housing for the gas central heated boiler. Kitchen provides access outside to the rear of the property as well and downstairs bathroom.
A 3 piece white suite consisting of corner bath with chrome mixer taps, low flush wc with wash hand basin. Stainless steel towel heater and extractor fan.
Utility Cellar 11' 7" x 14' plus alcove ( 3.53m x 4.27m plus alcove )
A large utility cellar fitted with power, lighting and plumbing.
First Floor Landing
Accessed from ground floor entrance hall and provides access to all first floor accommodation with stairs to 2nd floor accommodation.
Master Bedroom 12' 1" x 13' 11" max measure to wardrobe ( 3.68m x 4.24m max measure to wardrobe )
A generously proportioned master bedroom fitted with 2 double glazed window to the front elevation providing lots of natural light. Gas central heated radiator with 2 large built in wardrobes giving ample storage options.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" max x 13' 6" max ( 3.07m max x 4.11m max )
Another good sized double bedroom, fitted with double glazed window to the rear elevation and gas central heated radiator. The size of this room offers amply storage options.
First Floor Bathroom
A modern bathroom fitted with a 3 piece suite consisting of shower cubicle, low flush wc and wash hand basin with vanity mirror. Partially tiled with stainless steel towel heater with frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Second Floor Landing
Accessed from the first floor landing and provided access to all second floor accommodation.
Bedroom 3 13' 8" x 9' 5" ( 4.17m x 2.87m )
A double bedroom with double glazed dormer window to the front elevation, gas central heated radiator with plenty of under eaves storage.
Bedroom4/study 9' 2" plus recess x 7' 11" plus recess ( 2.79m plus recess x 2.41m plus recess )
A single bedroom with window to the rear elevation as well as under eaves storage. This room would also make an ideal home office.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34534335.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP104516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.