1 bedroom retirement property for saleWoburn Road, Woburn Sands, Milton Keynes
Sold STC £112,000
- First floor
- One bedroom
- For persons of 55 years old and over
- Within 400m of High Street
- No upward chain
A first floor apartment with brand new double glazing and brand new carpets throughout, offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN, suitable for purchasers 55 years of age and older. Located within 400 metres of the High street. Comprising communal entrance hall, sitting/dining room, bedroom and bathroom.
A one-bedroom first floor apartment, offered with no upward chain, suitable for purchasers 55 years of age and older. Brand new double glazing and brand new carpets throughout. Located within 400 metres of the village High street. Comprising communal entrance hall, sitting/dining room, bedroom and bathroom.
Security telecom system entry door, stairs up to first floor.
Electric storage heater, security entry telecom system, airing cupboard with hot water tank, storage cupboard, access to loft, doors to all rooms.
Sitting / Dining Room 17' 3" x 10' 3" plus recess narrowing to 10' 3" max ( 5.26m x 3.12m plus recess narrowing to 3.12m max )
Dual aspect, with double glazed window to side and rear, electric storage heater, door to:-
Kitchen 8' 3" x 5' 6" ( 2.51m x 1.68m )
Comprising a range of storage units at eye and base level with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink, cooker point, double glazed window to rear, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted dimplex electric heater..
Bedroom 11' 2" x 8' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear, electric storage heater.
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, tiling, extractor fan, shaving point.
We are advised that the lease on this property commenced in March 1986 and is a 125 year lease. We have not inspected a copy of the lease and would advise prospective purchasers to instruct their own Solicitor/Legal Representative to make relevant enquiries.
The current service charge is £193.48 per month which will be reviewed in April 2017.
Double glazing installed December 2015 - 10 year guarantee.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34534431.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOS101726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Woburn Sands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.