2 bedroom apartment for saleSydney Street, Northwich
Sold STC £85,000
- WAS £90,000 - NOW £85,000
- Garden to the rear and allocated parking
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- No chain involved
- PVC double glazing, Viewing advised!
- Two bedroom ground floor apartment
Two bedroom ground floor apartment. Garden to the rear and allocated parking. Modern fitted kitchen with appliances. No chain involved!
A modern, purpose built two bedroom ground floor apartment being offered for sale with 'No chain involved'. Ideal for a First Time Buyer looking for their vital first step on to the property ladder or equally a Buy to let investor alike, it is also well placed for most amenities including transport, schools and shops. The property itself briefly comprises entrance hall to the spacious kitchen diner with some built in appliances and lounge area. There are two bedrooms and a bathroom, whilst externally there are communal gardens and parking to the front. An early internal viewing is strongly advised. Viewings are of course by appointment only!
PVC entrance door, storage cupboard and doors lead off
Lounge / Kitchen Diner 18' 7" maximum x 16' 2" ( 5.66m maximum x 4.93m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear, PVC double glazed french doors providing access to the rear garden, two radiators, wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with a mixer tap, built in appliances include electric oven, gas hob and stainless steel splashback and extractor hood above, integrated fridge/freezer and recessed spotlights.
Bedroom One 17' 6" x 9' 2" ( 5.33m x 2.79m )
PVC double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.51m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Extractor fan, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, radiator and a modern three piece suite comprises paneled bath with shower above, low level WC and wash basin.
Garden to the rear and allocated parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34536105.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NRT104453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Northwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.