3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWares Way, Gunness, Scunthorpe
- Three Bed Semi Detached Bungalow in Cul - DE - SAC Position
- Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
- Three Piece Bathroom
- Front & Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Good Sized Garage & Off Road Parking
Positioned in the POPULAR RESIDENTIAL area of BERKELEY is this three bed semi-detached bungalow set in a Cul - DE - SAC position. Externally offering a LARGE garden, ENCLOSED low maintenance rear garden and off road parking. Amenities, retail parks & motorway links all close by.
Situated within this POPULAR residential area of BERKELEY is this Three Bed Semi Detached Bungalow. Amenities, retail parks & motorway links all close by. Externally there is a LARGE garage, off road parking & front garden an an Enclosed low maintenance rear garden. Cul - DE - SAC position. EXCELLENT opportunity for FIRST TIME BUYERS.
Airing cupboard, laminate flooring, coving, radiator, loft space.
Lounge 19' 6" x 10' 9" ( 5.94m x 3.28m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, coal effect gas fire, two ceiling roses, decorative coving.
Kitchen 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
A fitted kitchen offering matching wall and base units, work surfaces, tiling, sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, beams to ceiling, double glazed window.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 10' 8" ( 4.04m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving.
Bedroom Two 11' x 7' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving, laminate flooring, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.64m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window, radiator, coving, laminate flooring, flat panelled door.
Three piece bathroom suite offering a wash hand basin, WC and bath. Full tiling, radiator, double glazed window to rear, flat panelled door.
Up and over door, power, light, single glazed window to side, wooden access door.
Laid to lawn, driveway leading to high wrought iron gates, offering off road parking.
Low maintenance garden with patio and decking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34540227.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT104437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.