Office for saleBlock B Van Court, Caerphilly Business Park, Caerphilly, CF83
1,399 sq. ft.
- 1,399 sq ft (129 sq m)
- Office accommodation available from circa 1,399 sq ft (130 m sq) to 2,499 sq ft (232 m sq)
- Ample on site car parking
- Established Business Park
- Rental incentives available
- RENTAL - FROM £7.50 PER FT PER ANNUM
Van Court comprises a development of 4 two storey detached office buildings constructed in the late 1990s. Blocks A, B and C have accommodation arranged over ground and first floor and can be sub-divided to provide 4 separate office suites with communal toilet and kitchen facilities.
The offices benefit from the following specification:-
> Suspended ceilings and recessed lighting
> Gas central heating
> Open plan configuration
> Double glazing
> Kitchen facilities
> Female, Male and Disabled WC facilities
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-34556751.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 350FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brinsons, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.