2 bedroom flat for saleBraid Avenue, Cardross, Dumbarton
- Top floor flat
- Two Bedrooms
- Views over the Cardross golf club
Modern Top Floor Flat accommodation comprises of two double bedrooms master with en-suite, large dining kitchen, and large lounge , family bathroom. Gas central heating, double - glazing .Non allocated resident and guest parking. EPC = C
Modern Top Floor Flat constructed by Cala, conveniently situated in the village of Cardross adjacent to Cardross Golf Club. Cctv security entry to well presented communal entrance hallway and stair leading to the top floor. Good sized entrance hall with large store, bright lounge with French doors to Juliet balcony, excellent dining kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer included. Master bedroom with built in storage and en suite shower room off, second double bedroom with built in storage, family bathroom. Gas central heating, double glazing. Off street non allocated resident and guest parking.
The Village of Cardross offers a range of local facilities including primary school, shops, bus service and train station with regular service to Glasgow. Nearby Helens burgh and Dumbarton both apex 4 miles distant offer a wider range of facilities including secondary schooling. The property offers easy commuting to Glasgow, its International Airport and the Naval Bases at Feline and Coupler. Early internal viewing is highly recommended. Viewing a must as this property is in walk-in condition .
Lounge 21' x 11' 5" ( 6.40m x 3.48m )
Kitchen - Diner 14' 3" x 14' cam ceilings ( 4.34m x 4.27m cam ceilings )
Bedroom 1 14' 10" cam ceilings x 11' 9" widest point ( 4.52m cam ceilings x 3.58m widest point )
En - Suite 6' 6" x 6' 6" Cam ceilings ( 1.98m x 1.98m Cam ceilings )
Bedroom 2 14' 11" cam ceilings x 9' 7" widest point ( 4.55m cam ceilings x 2.92m widest point )
Bathroom 6' 6" x 6' 6" cam ceilings ( 1.98m x 1.98m cam ceilings )
From the agents office follow the coast road from Helens burgh to Car dross. Continue into the village passing Gilson Hall on your left hand side and turning left into the Cala development just before the Golf Club. Turn first left into Braid Ave and no 1 is then the first block on your left hand side. Access by pressing buzzer 13.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR102419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.