3 bedroom detached house for saleAnchor Down, Solva, Pembrokeshire
- 3 bedroom detached house
- Lounge/dining room and kitchen
- Stunning uninterrupted sea views
- gardens and driving parking
- Currently utilised as a successful holiday let
- Coastal village of Solva
- Night storage heating and double glazing
- No chain
FBM are pleased to offer a rare opportunity to purchase a 3 bedroom detached house situated in Upper Solva in the fantastic elevated cul-de-sac of Anchor Down which enjoys one of Pembrokeshire's finest, uninterrupted sea and coastal views. Currently utilised as a very successful holiday let this property, with its proven track record in letting offers itself not only as a great holiday/family home but a brilliant investment. With electric heating and double glazing the living accommodation comprises entrance hall, kitchen, lounge/dining room, stairs to the first floor where 3 bedrooms and family bathroom can be found. Externally the low maintenance gardens are laid to lawn with off road parking and access to the garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34585709.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAV110252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FBM & Co, Haverfordwest. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.