4 bedroom character property for saleMain Road (off Holly Rd), Watnall, Nottingham
Guide Price £375,000
- GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £385,000
- Character Property Built 1906
- Double Bay Fronted
- Corner Plot
- Ample gated parking & Double Garage
- Three Reception Rooms
- No Upward Chain
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this impressive FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED CHARACTER PROPERTY having been built in 1906. Viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ............................Offered for sale with No Upward Chain is this impressive four bedroom double bay fronted detached having been built in 1906. Internally the property briefly comprises of having three reception rooms, four double bedrooms, conservatory, two bathrooms, double garage and ample gated parking being situated on a corner plot. The property benefits from having gas central heating and double glazing and we highly recommend an internal viewing of this property in order to appreciate the accommodation on offer,
Having wooden single glazed door to the front elevation, coving to the ceiling, wall lights, ceiling rose, wall mounted radiator, stairs leading to the first floor.
Ground Floor W C
With double glazed window to the side elevation, wc, partly tiled wall coverings and Antico flooring.
Lounge 16' +bay x 13' into recess ( 4.88m +bay x 3.96m into recess )
With double glazed bay window to the front elevation, double glazed window to the side elevation, gas fire with marble hearth and surround and wooden mantle over, coving to the ceiling, ceiling rose and wall mounted radiator.
Dining Room 12' + bay x 13' into recess ( 3.66m + bay x 3.96m into recess )
With double glazed bay window to the front, coving to the ceiling, ceiling rose, fireplace, wall mounted radiator.
Third Reception Room 14' into recess x 13' 1" ( 4.27m into recess x 3.99m )
With two double glazed windows one to the rear and one to the side elevations, coving to the ceiling, fireplace, wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 16' x 11' 7" ( 4.88m x 3.53m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating inset one and half bowl sink and drainer unit with tiled splashback, space for cooker with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, cupboard housing the boiler, coving to the ceiling, door giving access to the pantry, tiled flooring, two double glazed windows one to the rear and one to the side elevation.
Utility 12' 8" x 6' 4" ( 3.86m x 1.93m )
With window to the conservatory and rear, wall mounted radiator and door to the front elevation.
Conservatory 33' 1" x 8' 2" ( 10.08m x 2.49m )
With double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations, wall lights, wall mounted radiator, door to the rear elevation.
Providing access to second wc and door giving access to double garage.
With wc and double glazed window to the rear.
Double Garage 20' 10" max x 15' 9" max ( 6.35m max x 4.80m max )
With two up and over doors, power and lighting.
First Floor Landing
With featured secondary glazed lead lined coloured glass window to the side elevation, access to the loft space via a stair case, doors giving access to :
Bedroom 1 14' 1" into recess x 13' 1" ( 4.29m into recess x 3.99m )
With two double glazed windows one to the rear and one to the side, coving to the ceiling, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 16' + bay x 13' into recess ( 4.88m + bay x 3.96m into recess )
With double glazed bay window to the front elevation, double glazed window to the side elevation and wall mounted radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 3 13' into recess x 16' + bay ( 3.96m into recess x 4.88m + bay )
With double glazed bay window to the front elevation, double glazed bay window to the side aspect, wall mounted radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 4 11' 9" x 11' 7" ( 3.58m x 3.53m )
With double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations, wall mounted radiator, coving to the ceiling and hand wash basin.
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, dual Jacuzzi bath with partly tiled wall coverings, heated towel rail, vanity hand wash basin, coving to the ceiling.
With double glazed window to the rear, shower cubicle with mains fed shower, partly tiled wall coverings, wc, hand wash basin, wall mounted radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Four sky light windows, radiator, has plastered walls and is carpeted.
Outside of the property there are two sets of double wrought iron gates providing access to the driveway which provides ample off street parking and access to the garage. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with paved patio areas and enclosed by fencing with trees shrubs and plants, there is summer house, shed and water feature.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34592223.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.