2 bedroom terraced house for saleAncaster Mews, Chapel St. Leonards, Skegness
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well Presented 2 Bed Modern Mid Town House
- Popular East Coast Village Resort Location
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen Diner
- Garden & Parking
- Great 1st Time or Investment Buy
Immaculately Presented Modern Mid Town House situated in the popular East Coast Village Resort of Chapel St Leonards, comprising of open plan Lounge/Kitchen Diner, 2 Bedrooms, Family Bathroom & downstairs Cloakroom/WC. Viewing comes highly recommended.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this well presented, Modern 2 Bedroom Mid Town House which is Immaculately presented and represents an ideal 1st time or investment buy. Situated in the popular East Coast Village Resort of Chapel St Leonards, the property is ideally situated to offer good access to the nearby Chapel Point Beach/Seafront, in addition to be well situated for the good range to nearby village amenities available within Chapel St Leonards itself & in the nearby thriving East Coast Resort of Skegness, the bustling town of Boston and the Historic Lincolnshire Wolds Market Town of Alford. The accommodation comprises of an open plan Lounge/Kitchen Diner, the Kitchen being well equipped with a good range of fitted units with feature flooring, space for a dining table and having the further added benefit of a Cloak Room/ WC, whilst to the 1st floor, via the landing, are 2 well proportioned Bedrooms & Family Bathroom. Externally there is a front lawned forecourt area, whilst to the rear and enclosed garden, set to lawn with useful metal storage shed and beyond this off road parking provision for 1 vehicle. An early viewing is recommended at the earliest opportunity by the selling agent who are contactable today on 01754768311.
Open Plan Living Area
Lounge 12' 9" max x 13' 9" ( 3.89m max x 4.19m )
With a double glazed front entrance door with an inset opaque glass section to the top half, double glazed window to the front elevation, stairs to the 1st floor, feature flooring, high level fuse box and open plan to:-
Dining Kitchen Area 13' 2" max x 12' 9" max ( 4.01m max x 3.89m max )
With continuation of the feature flooring from the lounge, this area if fitted with a good range of modern wall, base and drawer units with complimentary worktop surfaces over and tiled splashbacks, integrated electric oven and pull out extractor over, inset sink with mixer taps over, double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, double glazed rear entrance door with opaque glass panel to the top section, space and plumbing for a washing machine, radiator, space for further appliances and space for dining table.
Having wash hand basin, low flush WC and extractor.
1st Floor Landing Area
With loft access, airing cupboard incorporating useful shelving and doors to rooms;
Bedroom 1 9' 4" min + recess x 13' 7" ( 2.84m min + recess x 4.14m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, feature flooring and a useful recess area currently used for wardrobe/hanging space.
Bedroom 2 7' 3" max x 13' 6" ( 2.21m max x 4.11m )
With feature flooring, radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with antique style telephone shower mixer taps over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, double glazed opaque window to the rear elevation, tiled splashbacks and extractor.
To the front of the property is a lawned front forecourt area with is open plan with a pathway and a useful outside light. To the rear is a low maintenance garden area enclosed with fencing and gate, there is a useful metal shed, gravelled boarders, paved patio area for seating, outside light and beyond the garden gate, there is off road parking space for 1 vehicle, pedestrian access, which is shared with the neighbouring properties, with vehicular access via the adjacent side road.
See Multi Map Illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34597227.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG103930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.