5 bedroom detached house for saleAbbots Crescent, Spalding
- **WAS £280,000 REDUCED TO £273,000**
- Individually designed four/ five bed detached house
- Driveway & Garage
- En-suite and dressing area
- Kitchen breakfast room
An individually designed four/five bed detached house with entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen breakfast room, downstairs WC, study room, utility room, ensuite, dressing area, family bathroom, garage, driveway and private rear garden.
An individually built five bed detached house with driveway and garage. The property consists of a lounge, dining room, kitchen breakfast room, downstairs WC, storage cupboard, access to integral garage and utility room. This property benefits from a private rear garden and ensuite. A must view remarkable property.
A block paved driveway leads to the single garage and having access to the front door.
Entrance Hall 22' 2" x 6' 7" ( 6.76m x 2.01m )
Entered via door to the front with double glazed window to the side, radiator, telephone point, large storage cupboard and wooden flooring.
Lounge 19' 10" x 12' 10" ( 6.05m x 3.91m )
Having two double glazed windows to the front, fireplace, two radiators, tv point, telephone point, carpet, wall lights and coving.
Consisting of a WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator and coving.
Dining Room 13' 9" x 13' 6" ( 4.19m x 4.11m )
Having two double glazed windows to the rear, two radiators, carpet and coving. doorway leading to the kitchen breakfast room.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 22' 10" x 8' 10" max ( 6.96m x 2.69m max )
Having two double glazed windows to the side and being a fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, double electric oven, gas hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, two radiators, ceiling spot lights, coving, doorway to the utility room and double glazed French doors to the rear leading onto the rear garden.
Utility Room 8' x 6' 1" ( 2.44m x 1.85m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and being fitted with wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, plumbing and space for dishwasher, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, radiator and coving.
First Floor Landing
Galleried landing with a double glazed window to the front, loft access, large airing cupboard housing a megaflow tank, radiator and ceiling spot lights. The landing has access to all five bedrooms, ensuite and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 19' 10" x 12' 10" incl dressing area ( 6.05m x 3.91m incl dressing area )
Having double glazed windows to the front, two radiators, telephone point, tv point, carpet and coving. Doorway leading to the ensuite.
Having a double glazed window to the side and comprising of a shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, ceiling spot light, part tiled walls and coving.
Bedroom Two 20' x 8' 1" ( 6.10m x 2.46m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, radiator, carpet and coving.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.18m x 2.84m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, radiator, TV point, carpet and coving.
Bedroom Four 10' 6" x 9' 4" ( 3.20m x 2.84m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, radiator, TV point, carpet and coving.
Bedroom Five/ Office 14' 2" x 6' 4" ( 4.32m x 1.93m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, radiator, telephone point, carpet and coving.
Having a double glazed frosted window to the rear and consisting of a corner bath, double shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, extractor fan, ceiling spot lights, shaver point and part tiled walls.
Garage 17' 6" x 8' 10" ( 5.33m x 2.69m )
Having a roller door, power, light, housing the central heating boiler, door to the rear and double glazed window to the side.
The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with a patio area. The rear garden is enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34602279.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG101680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.