1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleBerneshaw Close, Corby
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Communal Gardens
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Close To The Town Centre
- Allocated Parking
- No Chain
A ground floor double bedroom apartment offered to the market with no upward chain, situated within a cul-de-sac location close to Corby Town Centre and other local amenities, benefitting from communal gardens and allocated parking.
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market this ground floor apartment with no upward chain. Situated within a cul-de-sac location, the accommodation benefits from an entrance hall, lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, double bedroom and fitted bathroom suite. Further benefits include double glazing, electric storage heaters, communal gardens and allocated parking. Ideally suited for a first time buyer or an investment buyer!! Call today to arrange a viewing.
Entry via a communal door with an intercom system into a communal hallway.
Entry into the property via a wooden door to the front aspect. Upon entry you will find an airing cupboard housing a water tank, electric storage heater, wall mounted fuse box and doors to the lounge, bedroom and bathroom.
Lounge 17' x 11' 9" Max ( 5.18m x 3.58m Max )
This room features TV and telephone points, electric storage heater, coving to ceiling, archway into the kitchen, a double glazed wooden window to the front aspect and a further double glazed bay window to the side aspect.
Kitchen 8' x 5' 4" ( 2.44m x 1.63m )
The fitted kitchen offers a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over and partial tiling. It also includes a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine and laminate flooring. It also benefits from an integral fridge/freezer and wine rack. It includes a wooden double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 8" Max x 8' 11" ( 4.17m Max x 2.72m )
This room features double fitted wardrobes, a slimline wall mounted electric storage heater and a wooden double glazed window to the side aspect.
This three piece suite comprises of a panelled bath with shower over and partial tiling. It also includes a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan and a wall mounted electric heater.
There are communal lawned gardens featuring a drying area and bin storage area.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34602726.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COR107140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Corby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.