1 bedroom flat for saleHighlands Avenue, Acton
- Gorgerous period property
- One generous double bedroom
- Bright open reception room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Delightful private garden
- Smart bathroom
- Walking distance to Acton Main line station
- Poets Corner location
- Acton High Street close by.
Orchards of London are excited to offer to the market for sale, a gorgeous one double bedroom home set within a stunning period property. Located in the heart of Poets Corner this beautiful home offers convenience for London living while being set back in quiet suburbs. Within the property you will find a bright reception room with lovely high ceilings and wide classic style windows that flood the room with natural light, this flows through into a modern fitted kitchen that overlooks a delightful private garden below. The master bedroom is welcoming and spacious and adjoining is a smart bathroom. Highlands Avenue is fantastic for commuters as it benefits from being within walking distance to Acton Main line Station (National Rail) that takes you into Paddington in less that ten minutes; Acton's Vibrant high street is also close by.
Property ref: 121_2390_3767333
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34612338.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3767333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Acton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.