2 bedroom flat for salePrinces Street, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £80,000
- £1000 buyers incentive available
- Two bedroom first floor apartment
- Open plan Lounge/Kitchen
- Gallery Style Bedroom
- No Upward Chain
- Vacant Possession
- 99 year lease remaining
- Walking distance to city centre and train station
* £1000 buyers incentive available
* Two bedroom first floor apartment
* Open plan Lounge/Kitchen
* Gallery Style Bedroom
* No Upward Chain
* Vacant Possession
* 99 year lease remaining
* Walking distance to city centre and train station
This bright and spacious first floor apartment with high vaulted ceilings is set over two floors, with Economy 7 heating and sealed unit double glazing. The property offers flexible living accommodation and comprises, open plan lounge / kitchen, lobby area, 2 double bedrooms & bathroom. Additionally the apartment benefits from a spacious gallery style master bedroom overlooking rear communal gardens, custom fitted blinds, recessed spotlighting, allocated parking space, soundproofed laminate flooring throughout and is located close to the town park, city centre & railway station. Viewing is recommended.
Entry via front Entrance door to communal lobby with stairs up to the first floor leading to front door to:
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
5.73m x 3.42m (18'10" x 11'3")
Bright and spacious open plan lounge area with high vaulted ceiling, recessed spotlights, sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, electric storage heater, laminate flooring, telephone point and Sky TV point.
Custom designed fitted kitchen with wall and floor level units including fitted worktop space over, inset stainless steel circular single drainer sink unit with mixer tap with cupboards under, laminate flooring, ceramic tiled splashbacks, electric oven and hob, washing machine, dishwasher and under unit spot lights.
Built-in airing cupboard, laminate flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights, paddle staircase leading to the second floor.
4.13m max x 2.43m (13'7" x 8'). Sealed unit double glazed window to rear, overlooking communal gardens, laminate flooring, telephone point and wall mounted electric heater.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric power shower over with shower screen, ceramic tiled splashbacks, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, electric fan heater, sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, laminate flooring and recessed ceiling spotlights.
First Floor Landing
Gallery Bedroom 1
4.94m x 4.03m max (16'2" x 13'3"). Vaulted ceiling with recessed spotlights, Velux window to front, sealed unit double glazed window to rear, overlooking communal gardens, laminate flooring and eave storage. Gallery view over lounge area.
Communal garden with allocated parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34620345.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.