5 bedroom detached house for saleWynyard Court, Thorpe Thewles, Stockton-On-Tees
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **GUIDE PRICE £425,000 - £450,000**
- FAVOURED VILLAGE LOCATION
- STUNNING KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM & TWO EN SUITES
**GUIDE PRICE £425,000 - £450,000** FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY to acquire this stylish five bedroom detached property in a secluded CUL DE SAC SETTING. Wynyard Court offers the benefit of TWO EN-SUITES and THREE RECEPTION ROOMS. Beautiful village location and viewing comes highly recommended
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY to acquire this stylish five bedroom detached property in a secluded Cul de Sac setting. Wynyard Court offers five bedrooms, two of them en suite and three reception rooms. In a quiet Cul de Sac this lovely property offers a stylish modern kitchen and bathroom, externally it provides a private established garden to the rear, to the front there is parking for multiple vehicles and a double integral garage.
OUTSTANDING .... Situated in a tranquil setting, this lovely property offers a five bedrooms, two of them en-suite, a stylish modern kitchen and bathroom, externally it provides a private established garden to the rear, to the front there is parking for multiple vehicles and a double integral garage.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Door to front, cornice to ceiling, understairs cupboard, radiator, Amtico flooring.
Fitted with a low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed window to front, radiator, Amtico flooring.
Lounge 17' 4" plus bay x 15' 4" into alcove ( 5.28m plus bay x 4.67m into alcove )
Cornice to ceiling, double glazed window to front, French doors to garden, attractive open fire place, radiator,
Dining Room 14' 3" x 12' 1" ( 4.34m x 3.68m )
Cornice to ceiling, double glazed window to front, attractive fire surround incorporating gas fire, radiator, Amtico flooring.
Family Room 16' 6" plus bay x 15' 4" into alcove ( 5.03m plus bay x 4.67m into alcove )
Cornice to ceiling, double glazed window to side, gas fire, radiator, Amtico flooring.
Breakfasting Kitchen 17' 4" x 12' 11" ( 5.28m x 3.94m )
Fitted with a fabulous range of wall and base units with contrasting working surfaces, incorporating 1 1/2 bowl sink with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer, cooking facilities include electric oven with six ring gas hob and chimney, radiator, cornice to ceiling.
First Floor Accommodation
Spacious landing with double glazed window to front, cornice to ceiling, airing cupboard plus large storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 18' 1" into eaves x 17' 5" ( 5.51m into eaves x 5.31m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator, laminate flooring, dressing area.
Fitted with a suite comprising vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, wc, shower cubicle, heated towel style radiator, tiled floor with underfloor heating, spotlights to ceiling, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 16' 11" x 12' 1" into eaves ( 5.16m x 3.68m into eaves )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, laminate flooring.
With double glazed window to side aspect, bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled wc, cornice, spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom Thrree 15' 7" x 13' 4" plus entrance ( 4.75m x 4.06m plus entrance )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, laminate flooring, cornice to ceiling.
Bedroom Four 12' 3" x 12' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Five 9' 5" x 6' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, cornice to ceiling.
Fitted with a suite comprising Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps, corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, close coupled wc, heated towel style radiator, double glazed window to rear.
The property offers parking for multiple vehicles on the driveway which leads to the integral double garage, to the rear of the property there is a delightfully established enclosed private garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34624908.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL105164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.