This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Sheldon Road, Chippenham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Reception Rooms
- Smart Modern Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Mature Gardens
- Off Street Parking
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Enjoying the most fantastic south facing rear garden, a mature semi detached family home located on the popular west side of Chippenham. Offered for sale with no onward chain, this spacious property features a 24ft bay fronted living/dining room, additional sitting room and conservatory extension.
Accommodation comprising entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, sitting room, cloakroom, conservatory, first floor landing, three bedrooms and shower room. Outside is a large driveway parking area to the front and a superb south facing rear garden.
Door to the front. Stairs rising to the first floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
Living / Dining Room 24' 6" Into Bay x 11' 9" Max ( 7.47m Into Bay x 3.58m Max )
A spacious open plan room with the sitting room located to the front and the dining area to the rear.
Double glazed windows to the front in bay. Chimney breast with electric fire feature. Radiator. Open to:
Double glazed patio doors to the rear overlooking the garden. Radiator.
Kitchen 16' 3" Max x 10' 9" Max ( 4.95m Max x 3.28m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top worksurfaces and tiled splashbacks. One and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. Double oven and four ring hob with cooker hood over. Space and plumbing for a washing machine. Fridge and freezer space. Central heating boiler. Water softener. Tile effect flooring.
Sitting Room 15' 7" Max x 7' 11" Max ( 4.75m Max x 2.41m Max )
Previously the garage and with potential to convert back to its original form. Accessed from the kitchen and with access to the cloakroom. Double glazed window to the side. Recessed spotlights. Radiator. Hatch to the roof.
Frosted double glazed window to the side. Low level WC and wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks. Spotlight. Ceiling coving.
Conservatory 11' x 8' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.54m )
Double glazed windows to both sides and the rear. Double glazed French doors to the side leading to the gardens. Tile effect flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the ground floor. Double glazed window to the side. Hatch to the roof.
Master Bedroom 11' 3" Max x 10' 10" Max ( 3.43m Max x 3.30m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" Max x 10' 11" Max ( 3.07m Max x 3.33m Max )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 6' 8" ( 2.06m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a smart white suite comprising a shower cubicle with a thermostatic unit, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and low level WC. Tiled splashbacks. Recessed storage cupboard. Spotlights. Radiator.
Front Garden & Parking
A large block paved driveway parking area to the front with space for several vehicles. Path to the side with rear access.
A terrific rear garden enjoying a sunny southerly aspect. Paved patio seating area. Long lawned garden with mature borders. Storage shed.
From our offices in the Market Place proceed out of town along Timber Street turning right at the junction then right at the traffic lights towards the Bridge Centre roundabout. Take the first exit onto the A4 Bath Road, take the third right into Lowden following the road around until its junction with Sheldon Road. Follow this road and the property will be found on the left hand side after the turning to Westminster Gardens.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.