3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCross Common Road, Penarth
Offers in Region of
- Rural Location, attractive country views
- Detached three bedroom Bungalow
- Great potential for development
- Two Reception Rooms
- Disabled friendly
*COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS* A gated driveway leads to this detached bungalow located in a rural location with fantastic potential for great development subject to Planning. The property offers a very versatile accommodation and is also disabled friendly. Call now to view this property.
A detached bungalow located in a rural setting and offers views overlooking the Vale Of Glamorgan countryside. Comprising of an entrance porch leading to a reception hallway which has the access to all the bedrooms, reception rooms, bathroom & kitchen. The property has a boiler room and sun room off the kitchen as well as an outhouse for storage. Benefits include a gated driveway, good size plot with great potential for further development and disabled friendly
Enter via a UPVC double glazed entrance door with UPVC double glazed windows to three elevations. Wooden wall and ceiling paneling. Second door into Entrance Hall.
Doors to Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Bedrooms and Bathroom. Built in storage cupboard. Two Radiators. Access to loft via Hatch. Door leading to Lounge.
Lounge 23' 8" narrowing to x 14' 10" ( 7.21m narrowing to x 4.52m )
PVC Double Glazed windows to front and rear. Three Radiators. Duel Fuel Burner. Power Points.
Dining Room 14' 10" narrowing to x 8' 11" ( 4.52m narrowing to x 2.72m )
PVC Double Glazed 'French Doors' opening onto Garden. Archway into Kitchen. TV Point.
Kitchen 14' 6" narrowing to x 8' 10" ( 4.42m narrowing to x 2.69m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surface over. Stainless Steel Sink and Drain. Integrated Electric Oven. Integrated Electric Hob with Extractor fan over. Space for Fridge Freezer. PVC Double Glazed window to front, Tiled Splash Backs. Doors to Sun Room and Boiler Room
Boiler Room 5' 10" narrowing to x 3' 2" ( 1.78m narrowing to x 0.97m )
Floor Standing. Oil Boiler. PVC obscured double glazed windows to side
Sun Room 10' 1" narrowing to x 6' 7" ( 3.07m narrowing to x 2.01m )
PVC Double Glazed windows on Three elevations. PVC Double Glazed door to garden. Radiator. Power Points.
Bedroom 1 13' 2" narrowing to x 10' 10" ( 4.01m narrowing to x 3.30m )
PVC Double Glazed window to rear. Radiator. Power Points. Built in wardrobes with overhead storage.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" narrowing to x 10' 1" ( 3.30m narrowing to x 3.07m )
PVC double Glazed window to rear. Radiator. Power Points.
Bedroom 3 12' 10" narrowing to x 10' 10" ( 3.91m narrowing to x 3.30m )
PVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Power Points.
Bathroom 9' narrowing to x 5' 10" ( 2.74m narrowing to x 1.78m )
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of Paneled Bath with Shower Attachment and Shower Screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low Level WC. Two UPVC obscured double glazed windows and shower screen. Radiator. Spotlights.
The property is accessed via a wooden gate and opens to a car parking area. There are extensive lawned gardens with a host of mature shrubs and trees. A hedge row to the rear of the property backs onto fields and has far reaching country views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34636572.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR102783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.