2 bedroom flat for saleBalnagowan Drive, Pitteuchar, Glenrothes, KY6
Offers Over £70,000
- Two Bed Upper Flat In Great Location!
- SECONDS FROM SPORTS CENTRE AND COLLEGE
- Lounge Kitchen Bathroom
- POPULAR PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL AREA
- EPC = D
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Shared Gardens
* Freshly decorated two bedroom flat in private development, ideal for access to Fife College and Michael Wood Sports Centre
* Situated in a prime location, this property would suit a first time buyer or buy-to-let investor
* Small area of garden to front and additional benefit of a garage
* The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating
This bright, first floor flat has been recently decorated and new carpets laid. entered into vestibule with stairs to first floor, spacious lounge, two double bedrooms, modern kitchen and bathroom with shower. Enclosed front garden with southerly aspects. EPC = D
Situated just minutes away from Fife College and Michael Woods Sports Centre, this property is in a prime location!! Near a main bus route for access to town centre and with regular buses to Kirkcaldy and beyond. Also next to Boblingen Way with cycle paths leading throughout the town.
Great opportunity to purchase a well priced, freshly decorated flat in a fantasic location!!!
Lounge 12' 8" x 15' 6" (3.86m x 4.72m )
Kitchen 10' 1" x 7' 6" (3.07m x 2.29m )
Bedroom 9' 2" x 10' 4" (2.79m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 7' 6" x 10' 2" (2.29m x 3.1m )
Bathroom 6' 10" x 5' 0" (2.08m x 1.52m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34636764.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528294245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Glenrothes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.