3 bedroom terraced house for saleBeamsley Road, Shipley
- Mid Town House
- Three Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Front and Rear Yard
Offering living accommodation favoured by first time buyers is this three bedroom mid town house with patio gardens to both the front and rear. Gas central heating and double glazing. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Offering living accommodation favoured by first time buyers is this mid town house property having three bedroom accommodation. Gas central heating and double glazing. In brief the the accommodation comprises of an entrance, lounge, small sitting room, kitchen. First floor: 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there are patio gardens to both the front and rear. Internal viewing advised.
With front entrance door, stairs to first floor, door opeing to the lounge.
Living Room 13' 7" into recess x 12' 10" ( 4.14m into recess x 3.91m )
A good sized living room with double glazed window to the front elevation as well as gas central heated radiator. Gas fire with complementary surround. Providing access to a small sitting/dining room.
Sitting / Dining Room 8' x 8' 9" ( 2.44m x 2.67m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator, this room is accesses through the living room and also gives access to the kitchen, cupboard housing boiler.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 7' 9" ( 2.39m x 2.36m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with complementary work tops. Fitted with a stainless steel sink with drainer board, electric oven with gas hob and extractor fan over. Plumbing for a washing machine and pantry, the kitchen gives external access to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Accessed from the ground floor entrance hall, the landing gives access to all first floor accommodation, with loft access and built in storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 10' 6" x 10' 8" max ( 3.20m x 3.25m max )
A good sized double bedroom with double glazed window to the front elevation as well as gas central heated radiator. Fitted with large built in wardrobes offering ample storage options.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.18m x 3.18m )
Another good sized double bedroom with double glazed window to the rear elevation and gas central heated radiator. Ample space for storage.
Bedroom 3 7' 2" x 5' 11" ( 2.18m x 1.80m )
Single bedroom with double glazed window to the front elevation as well as gas central heated radiator. This room would also make an ideal home office or study.
A fitted 3 piece suite comprising of wc, bath with shower over and wash hand basin. Partially tiled with stainless steel towel heater and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Externally to the front of the property there is an enclosed yard area and to the rear there is a larger enclosed yard with boardering fences and storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34684098.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP104555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.