3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleFountains Way, Monk Bretton, Barnsley
Sold STC £150,000
- 3 bedrooms
- Semi detached bungalow
- Large conservatory
A detailed inspection is essential in order to appreciate this deceptively spacious, immaculately presented, 3 bedroomed, semi detached property. Rarely do properties of this style in this area come to market. The property has gas central heating, double glazing and a large rear conservatory.
A detailed inspection is essential in order to appreciate this deceptively spacious, immaculately presented, 3 bedroomed, semi detached property. Rarely do properties of this style in this area come to market. The property has gas central heating, double glazing and a large rear conservatory. The property is situated in a cul de sac position and in brief comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, rear conservatory, shower room, three bedrooms and outside there are immaculate gardens, drive and single garage.
Having coving to the ceiling, loft access, radiator, laminate flooring and a side facing double glazed entrance door.
Lounge 16' 4" x 10' 5" ( 4.98m x 3.18m )
There is coving to the ceiling, the focal point of the room is the feature, marble fire surround, hearth and back which houses the living flame gas fire, there are two wall light points, radiator, laminate flooring and rear facing double glazed patio doors opening into the conservatory.
Kitchen 11' 2" max x 8' 7" max ( 3.40m max x 2.62m max )
With coving to the ceiling, a range of fitted wall and base units finished in beech effect, extractor hood and matching splash back, four ring electric hob, built in electric oven and microwave, a range of integrated appliances including washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. There is a single bowl sink, tiled splash backs, laminate flooring, side and rear facing double glazed windows and rear facing double glazed entrance door giving access to the conservatory.
Conservatory 19' 4" x 8' 10" ( 5.89m x 2.69m )
This wonderful example of a conservatory runs the entire width of the rear of the property and is currently being utilised as a second sitting room/dining room. There is laminate flooring, rear facing double glazed French style doors to the garden
Bedroom One 11' 9" to wardrobe fronts x 8' 3" ( 3.58m to wardrobe fronts x 2.51m )
With coving to the ceiling, a range of sliding wardrobes some with mirror fronted doors to one wall, laminate flooring, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 7' 11" ( 3.38m x 2.41m )
Having coving to the ceiling, laminate flooring, radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 11" ( 2.44m x 2.41m )
With coving to the ceiling, laminate flooring, radiator and side facing double glazed window.
With a three piece suite comprising of low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle, there is tiling to the walls and floor, radiator and side facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a well maintained garden with lawn, shrub borders and mature, sculpted trees and bushes. To the side is a block paved drive giving off street parking for several vehicles and leading to a detached single garage and to the rear is patio garden with pebbled areas.
Head along Rotherham Road away from Monk Bretton, turn left on to Longcauseway, right on to Parish Way and then right on to Fountains Way where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34684200.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL110126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.