This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
1 bedroom flat for sale
Oak Square, 15 Stockwell Green, SW9
Tenure: LeaseholdThis modern one bedroom flat is presented in excellent order and is arranged to provide open plan kitchen reception room, fitted kitchen with electric hob and oven, extractor hood, stainless steel sink, space for fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. The reception room has wood floor, white walls and double doors to Juliet balcony, TV aerial, sky points, telephone line and ample power points. The bathroom has an integrated shower over the bath, tiled walls around the bath and floor, wash hand basin and w/c. The double bedroom is carpeted with a built in wardrobe and window overlooking the communal gardens. The hot water tank and electrics are stored in the large cupboard in the hallway with plenty of additional storage space. The flat comes with an underground parking space, there is underground storage for motor bikes and push bikes. 40% Share available at £109,980, currently the additional rent on the remaining 60% is £371.05 per month.