1 bedroom retirement property for saleClayhall, Ilford, Essex
- Price Range: £100,000 - £115,000
- 1 bedroom second floor retirement apartment
- Communal lounge area
- Recently re-fitted shower room
- Lift to all floors
- Allocated parking space
- No onward chain.
Winningales Court is a delightful retirement development where there is a real good sense of community spirit. The property is very secure with an entry phone system and with the property being on the second floor there is the added bonus of a lift.There is a communal lounge area which is ideal for those who want to socialise amongst other residents, there is an on site walden and even an on site hair salon.The apartment itself is bright and airy with a recently re-fitted shower room, new laminate flooring throughout and the apartment has been redecorated as well.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Kitchen: 8'7 × 5'7 (2.62m × 1.7m)
- Lounge: 18'3 × 9'7 (5.57m × 2.92m)
- Bedroom: 12' × 8'8 (3.66m × 2.64m)
- Shower Room
- Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking Space
Please note that these particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify their accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures and fittings and planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34691461.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50211340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Barkingside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.