3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarper Rise, Denaby Main, Doncaster
- SHOW HOME NOW OPEN. ****OPEN WEEKEND****
- The Willow three bedroom semi detached family home
- Two parking spaces, entrance hall, down stairs W.C,
- Spacious living / dining area, utility room,
- Kitchen, three double bedrooms, family bathroom,
SHOW HOME NOW OPEN. ****OPEN WEEKEND****. The Willow three bedroom semi detached family home, Two parking spaces, entrance hall, down stairs W.C, Spacious living / dining area, utility room, Kitchen, three double bedrooms, family bathroom,
SHOW HOME NOW OPEN. Why not visit our site on the biggest bank holiday weekend!! Don't delay only 2 plots remaining on phase one! Call into our on-site sales office Friday to Monday 11.00 a.m. - 5.00p.m were Val is on hand to help with your enquiries. The Willow is a contemporary designed three bedroom semi detached family home with two parking spaces. Comprising entrance hall and down stairs W.C, with double doors leading to the spacious living / dining area, utility room, and kitchen with choice of cupboard doors and including oven, hob and extractor fan. To the first floor are three double bedrooms and family bathroom, with the master bedroom having both, dressing room and en en-suite shower room.
Kitchen / Diner / Lounge 24' 7" x 26' 8" ( 7.49m x 8.13m )
Utility 7' 1" x 7' 2" ( 2.16m x 2.18m )
Cloak Room 3' x 3' 9" ( 0.91m x 1.14m )
Master Bedroom 10' 8" x 12' 8" ( 3.25m x 3.86m )
En-Suite 5' 9" x 9' ( 1.75m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 13' ( 3.45m x 3.96m )
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.33m )
Bathroom 6' 11" x 7' 1" ( 2.11m x 2.16m )
Two Parking Spaces
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MXB108609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mexborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.