4 bedroom town house for saleHarper Rise, Denaby Main, Doncaster
- SHOW HOME NOW OPEN. ****OPEN WEEKEND****
- The Redwood is a four bedroom three story town house
- Two parking spaces. ground floor, entrance hall,down stairs W.C.kitchen
- Lounge / dining room, French doors leading to the garden. first floor, two bedrooms, family bathroom,
- Second floor, two further bedrooms, en-suite shower room.
SHOW HOME NOW OPEN. ****OPEN WEEKEND****The Redwood is a four bedroom three story town house, two parking spaces. entrance hall, down stairs W.C. kitchen, lounge / dining room, French doors leading to the garden, first floor two bedrooms, family bathroom, 2nd floor are twobedrooms with en-suite.
SHOW HOME NOW OPEN. .! Don't delay only 2 plots remaining on phase one! Call into our on-site sales office Friday to Monday 11. 00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m where Val is on hand to help with your enquiries.The Redwood is a four bedroom three story town house with two parking spaces. Comprising on the ground floor, entrance hall, with down stairs W.C. The kitchen has a choice of cupboard doors and includes oven, hob, extractor fan. The lounge / dining room is to the rear and has French doors leading to the garden. To the first floor are two bedrooms and family bathroom, together with a store cupboard. On the second floor are two further bedrooms with a master having an en-suite shower room.
Lounge / Diner 14' 2" x 15' 6" ( 4.32m x 4.72m )
Kitchen 13' 2" x 12' ( 4.01m x 3.66m )
Cloak Room 6' 6" x 3' ( 1.98m x 0.91m )
Master Bedorom 14' 2" x 10' 1" ( 4.32m x 3.07m )
En-Suite 5' 5" x 6' 11" ( 1.65m x 2.11m )
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 11' 9" ( 4.32m x 3.58m )
Bedroom Three 14' 2" x 10' 2" ( 4.32m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Four 14' 2" x 7' 5" ( 4.32m x 2.26m )
Bathroom 6' 9" x 6' 11" ( 2.06m x 2.11m )
Two Parking Spaces
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MXB108611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mexborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.