4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClifton Road, Birkenhead
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen Dining Room
- Bathroom and Shower Room
- Sunny Rear Garden
An extremely spacious four bedroom semi detached house ideally situated within a much sought after residential location. The property is brimming with character, has recently been modernised and is finished to an exceptionally high standard. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this family home.
Jones and Chapman are proud to bring to the market this very well presented, modernised four bedroom semi detached house. Being ideally situated within a much sought after residential location and gas central heating throughout. The property is set over two floors and briefly comprises, lounge, dining room, third reception room, kitchen, dining room, downstairs toilet, four bedrooms and a large bathroom. To the rear of the property there is private paved garden, off road parking and a storage shed. There is also a garden to the front. Interior inspection is essential to fully appreciate everything that this excellent property has to offer.
A combined utility/shower/washroom, with space for a walk in shower, wash hand basin, towel radiator, tiling to the walls and floor. Has plumbing for a washing machine with a single glazed window to the side.
Lounge 20' 9" x 14' 9" Into recess ( 6.32m x 4.50m Into recess )
With single glazed window to the front, open fire place, radiator, two built in storage cupboards, television connection point and telephone connection points.
Dining Room 17' 4" Into bay x 14' 9" Into recess ( 5.28m Into bay x 4.50m Into recess )
With single glazed bay window to the front, wall mounted electric fire, radiator, television connection points, telephone connection point and laminate flooring.
Third Reception Room 12' 9" x 12' 7" ( 3.89m x 3.84m )
With single glazed window to the rear, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 7" x 17' 4" ( 5.66m x 5.28m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and complementary base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, rolled top work tops with tiled splash backs, electric range style dual fuel cooker with overhead extractor cooker hood, integrated washing machine and dish washer, space for American style fridge freezer, concealed central heating boiler, Victorian cast iron feature fire place, radiator, single glazed window to the rear and door to the garden.
Cellar access from the hallway.
Bedroom One 16' 3" x 15' 4" ( 4.95m x 4.67m )
With single glazed window to the front, built in cupboard, television connection point and telephone connection point.
Bedroom Two 18' 8" x 15' 7" ( 5.69m x 4.75m )
With four double glazed windows to the side and radiator.
Bedroom Three 15' Into recess x 13' ( 4.57m Into recess x 3.96m )
With single glazed window to the front, radiator and television connection point.
Bedroom Four 16' x 14' 9" ( 4.88m x 4.50m )
With single glazed window to the rear, built in cupboard and radiator.
Comprising of a whirl pool Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, low flush w.c., half wall tiling, towel radiator and single glazed window to the side.
With off road parking, storage shed, large sunny rear garden, feature pond and paved patio area.
Please see map.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34706388.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN108376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.