3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Crofthead Place, Newton Mearns, Glasgow
like this property?Call 0141 381 2099
- Price recentley changed
- Extended modern bungalow
- Sought after location
- Lounge, dining kitchen, utility
- 3 bedrooms, ensuite, bathroom
- GCH, DG, level gardens, driveway, garage
Set on the outer edge of this quiet and popular development, this detached bungalow has been substantially extended to the rear and offers all on the lvl accommodation with beautifully tended garden grounds.Viewing is strongly advised to appreicate the size of property on offer. Energy Rating E
Set towards the end of Crofthead Place, this modern detached bungalow is well situated to take advantage of public transport links. Bungalows in this particular estate always generate high interest levels and this property will be no exception having been thoughtfully extended and upgraded by the current owners with little expense being spared.
Behind the standard external frontage lies the generous and reconfigured accommodation which is presented in great internal order. Easily accessible and offered all on one level, the accommodation comprises; entrance hallway with excellent storage, spacious lounge with feature fireplace and doors to the impressive modern dining kitchen with large utility room off. In total there are three bedrooms, the master of which is a great size with full height inbuilt wardrobes and luxury ensuite shower room off with contemporary three piece suite (jacuzzi bath) and separate shower cubicle. The family bathroom is also modern with white three piece suite and full tiling.
The property has been enhanced by replacement double glazed windows and doors along with a recently upgraded central heating boiler. The level garden grounds enjoy a good degree of privacy and have been nicely landscaped with patio and decking area to the rear. Off stret parking is provided by the driveway to the front that leads to a brick built detached garage.
Lounge: 16' 3" x 12' 11"
Dining kitchen: 15' 0" x 11' 11"
Utility: 9' 8" x 6' 4"
Bedroom 1: 13' 1" x 11' 9"
Ensuite: 11' 11" x 5' 6"
Bedroom 2: 10' 8" x 9' 10"
Bedroom 3: 9' 10" x 8' 5"
Bathroom: 6' 6" x 5' 9"
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.