9 bedroom detached house for saleThe Avenue, Roundhay, Leeds
- Imposing Victorian Detached Home
- Built In The Late 19th Century
- Standing In Approx. 0.75 Acres
- Impressive Accommodation Extending To Approx. 6690 sq. ft.
- Currently Divided Into Six Self-Contained Apartments
- Opportunity For Further Development
- In The Desirable Roundhay Location
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended
A once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase one of Roundhay's most imposing Victorian detached homes, believed to have been built in the late 19th century. This home stands in grounds of approx. 0.75 acre and the impressive accommodation extends to some 6690 sq ft.
The house is currently divided into six self-contained apartments and can be left as such or we feel could be converted back to create one outstanding family home. With an impressive approach up a long driveway which leads to the front of this home there is ample parking for a good number of vehicles. The grounds extend to all sides of the property and can make an ideal proposition for the young and growing family.
The current layout provides two good sized apartments to the ground, first and second floors with some of the building having retained its original features. There are also useful storage cellars which provides further potential for conversion (subject to necessary planning.)
Located in one of Leeds premier residential locations of Roundhay this home offers easy access to the cosmopolitan facilities of Street Lane, the property is also well placed for ease of access to Leeds City Centre.
Clearly a home which warrants early internal inspection to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34708909.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO120378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country Manning Stainton, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.