3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLincoln Road, Peterborough
- Spacious Semi Detached Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Potential Off Road Parking
- Three Reception Rooms
- Viewings Recommended
Offering to the market this fantastic opportunity to purchase this generous sized semi detached three bedroom home with potential off road parking. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this property has to offer.
This spacious semi detached house conveniently located within close proximity of the City Centre. The property boasts three bedrooms & three reception rooms. The property comprises; entrance hall, lounge, dining room, good size kitchen/ breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom, rear lobby & garden room. The landing leads to three double bedrooms & bathroom / shower room. Outside are gardens to the front & rear with potential off road parking in the rear boundary, viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this property has to offer.
Half glazed door leading to Entrance Hall.
Radiator, stairs to first floor landing with turned spindles and storage cupboard below, telephone point, wall mounted thermostat and original arch feature.
Lounge 12' 10" x 12' 5" Into Recess Plus Bay ( 3.91m x 3.78m Into Recess Plus Bay )
UPVC bay window to front, radiator, fitted gas fire, telephone point and molded coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 13' 4" Into Recess x 11' ( 4.06m Into Recess x 3.35m )
UPVC French doors leading to garden, radiator and fitted gas fire, molded coving to ceiling.
Kitchen / Breakfast 14' x 9' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.02m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units cupboards and drawers with work surfaces over, double drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash backs, gas cooker point, extractor fan, wall mounted myson heater and two double glazed window to side.
Fitted with base and eye level units, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, airing cupboard, boiler, door to side and double glazed window to side.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising; low level wc & wash hand basin, ceramic tiled splash backs, extractor fan and double glazed window to side.
Ceramic tiled flooring.
Garden Room 6' 4" x 10' 4" ( 1.93m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to side & rear, ceramic tiled floor, radiator and stable door to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Storage cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 17' 4" x 12' 4" Into Recess ( 5.28m x 3.76m Into Recess )
Two double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 9' 1" Min Plus Recess ( 4.09m x 2.77m Min Plus Recess )
Two double wardrobes & dressing table, double glazed window to rear, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.43m x 3.02m )
UPVC window to rear, loft access and radiator.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising; shower cubicle, panelled bath with telephone style mixer tap, wash had basin & low level wc, vinyl flooring, radiator and double glazed window to side.
To the front of the property is a front garden with pedestrian access to the front door. the rear garden has double gates a drop curb for potential parking space in the boundary. The garden is graveled with a lean to greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34721976.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG110838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.