2 bedroom apartment for saleRiverside Park, Netherlee, Glasgow
Sold STC £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- The property is complemented by double glazing, gas central heating with combination boiler, residents parking and well stocked gardens. Shops , restaurants and parks are all within the immediate area
Under Offer - Subject to Conclusion of Missives.
Spacious rooms which are naturally bright due to large windows make this property stand out, as does the quiet position overlooking Linn Park.
Riverside Park has proven popular over the years due to its quiet enviroment, yet excellent access is granted to a number of local shops and transport links. This particular flat sits on the second floor and as such provides an attractive outlook over Linn Park from both the Lounge and master bedroom.
The property comprises common landing accessed via a secuirty video entry system, broad reception hallway that has a deep walk in store off that also offers access to a large attic space. The corner lounge is of immpressive proportions with double aspect windows and ample space for dining also. The kitchen has been refitted with a modern range of base and wall mounted units with built in oven, hob and hood whilst also housing a breakfast bar ideal for informal dining. Both of the bedrooms can be classed as doubles with built in wardrobe storage in situ. The principle bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom with wc, bath, whb and bidet. A three piece shower room completes the accommodation
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA101774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.