4 bedroom detached house for saleHarewood Drive, Bawtry, Doncaster
Offers in Region of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious Detached Property
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Kitchen & Utility
- Four Bedrooms, Ensuite To Master
- Double Garage & Parking
- Mature Gardens
- Links To A1/M18 Motorways
BAWTRY LOCATION - Popular Kingswood Area, CENTRAL to Bawtry's winebars, resturaunts, schools, shops and healthcare facilities.
Only via an internal inspection can the immaculately presented accommodation within this well proportioned detached house be appreciated. Built as one of the show houses on Kingswood the specifications are higher than standard and need to be viewied. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, second reception room, kitchen and utility room on the ground floor. On the first floor having four bedrooms with ensuite to master bedroom and family bathroom. Externally having a block paved driveway leading to the double garage, mature shrubs inset at the front, having a lawned garden with patio area at the rear. Bawtry boasts an array of local amenities including individual shops and boutiques, wine bars and restaurants, healthcare, financial facilities and schools. Commuters will find easy access to the A1/M18 motorway networks and Robin Hood Airport. Appointments via the agent.
An immaculately presented detached family home situated within the centre of Bawtry giving access to the town where there is a wide array of amenities
Only by arranging a viewing can this property be appreciated, previously the show house for the Kingswood development the property benefits from superior fixtures and fittings and is one of the larger properties to the development.
Its location offers a short route into the centre of Bawtry, with good access to the local schools and facilities that Bawtry has to offer.
Externally having a good sized garden plot for this area, double garage and off street parking.
The entrance hall is accessed via a front facing entrance door with door leading through into the main reception room and stairs leading to the first floor. Useful under stairs storage cupboard, central heating radiator and telephone point.
Having a low flush wc, wash hand basin and extractor fan. Central heating radiator and half tiling to walls.
Lounge 11' 7" x 19' 6" into bay ( 3.53m x 5.94m into bay )
Generous main reception room. The focal point of the room is the gas fire inset into a wooden surround with marble hearth and back. Coving to ceiling, two central heating radiators and TV aerial. Front facing Upvc double glazed window and French doors leading to the second reception room currently used as a library.
Second Reception Room/library 11' 8" x 14' 3" into bay ( 3.56m x 4.34m into bay )
The second reception room currently used as a library with coving to ceiling, central heating radiator and access through to the entrance hall. Rear facing Upvc French doors leading out to the garden. Door leads through to the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.40m x 2.90m )
With coving to ceiling and central heating radiator, access to the kitchen and rear facing Upvc French doors leading into the garden.
Kitchen 11' x 11' 4" ( 3.35m x 3.45m )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of wall and base units incorporating an electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan above. One and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, integral microwave, dishwasher and fridge. Central heating radiator, splash back tiling to walls and tiled flooring. Rear facing Upvc double glazed window.
The utility room has a sink and drainer unit, plumbing for a washing machine and central heating radiator. Side facing Upvc double glazed window and rear facing entrance door, access through to the garage.
Master Bedroom 16' 11" excluding entrance area x 18' 8" into bay ( 5.16m excluding entrance area x 5.69m into bay )
Generous master bedroom with fitted wardrobes to one wall and additional wardorbes as you enter the bedroom. Central heating radiator, storage to eaves, TV aerial and telephone point. Front facing Upvc double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush wc, spa shower cubicle, bath with shower from taps, bidet and vanity basin. Towel rail, splash back tiling to walls and a front facing obscured Upvc double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 6" up to wardrobes ( 3.58m x 2.90m up to wardrobes )
Double room with fitted wardrobes to one wall, central heating radiator and a rear facing Upvc double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 13' 4" x 12' 6" up to wardrobes ( 4.06m x 3.81m up to wardrobes )
Double room with fitted wardrobes to one wall and matching drawer set. Central heating radiator and a front facing Upvc double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 9' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.57m )
Having fitted wardrobes to one wall, central heating radiator and rear facing Upvc double glazed window.
Fitted with modern suite comprising of a bath, wash hand basin and low flush wc. Central heating radiator, splash back tiling to walls and side facing obscured Upvc double glazed window.
The gardens to the front of the property are open plan with shrubs inset and block paved driveway, outside power. Gated access through to the rear garden which is mainly lawned with mature shrubs to the borders, paved patio area and wooden pergola to the rear for an additional seating area. External light and water supply.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning right on to Doncaster Road. Follow the road taking the last turning on the right before leaving Bawtry, the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34740977.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY102241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.