Commercial Development for sale1 LOSTOCK GARDENS, BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE, FY4
2,083 sq. ft.
- 2,083 sq ft (193 sq m)
- DETACHED PROPERTY WITH TWO FLOORS
- CORNER POSITION & CONVENIENT LOCATION
- TOTAL GIA: 193.5 SQ M (2083 SQ FT)
- OFFICE ACCOMMODATION WITH POTENTIAL FOR RESIDENTIAL RE-DEVELOPMENT (STPP)
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer for sale this detached property formerly used as a children's home.
The property presently comprises of office accommodation. The accommodation is set over the ground and first floors. In addition there is a garage for storage.
Prior to the property being utilised for offices we understand that the accommodation was previously used as a children's home. The layout of the property is still broadly residential in that it has retained bathrooms and the kitchen.
The property offers the potential for re-development. Due to the location and layout of the property, with relative the ease, the accommodation could be converted into residential accommodation (subject to planning permission). The property could be converted into 2 no. semi-detached houses or residential flats (STPP).
All enquiries and interest is welcome.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-34743534.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.