3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMillside Cottage,Kirkconnel,DG4
- Double Glazed
- Gas Fired Central Heating
MODERN DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH OPEN ASPECT YET WITHIN A SHORT WALKING DISTANCE FROM THE CENTRE OF THE VILLAGE.
KIRKCONNEL LIES CLOSE TO THE DUMFRIESSHIRE/AYRSHIRE BORDER AND LESS THAN AN HOURS DRIVE FROM GLASGOW. IT HAS ITS OWN PRIMARY SCHOOL, SPORT AND LEISURE CENTRE AND SHOPS. THERE IS SECONDARY SCHOOLING AT SANQUHAR. THE RAILWAY STATION OFFERS AN EXCELLENT LINK BETWEEN GLASGOW, DUMFRIES AND CARLISLE.
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF:-
Double glazed panelled storm door to the entrance hallway which has a cloakroom cupboard, double central heating radiator and 2 x 13 amp power points. Tiled flooring. Double central heating radiator. Double glazed window to the front. Hatchway to the loft which is fully insulated.
17' 9" X 13' 7"
Bright well proportioned room with double glazed patio doors to decking area overlooking the garden and with open views up the valley. Double central heating radiator. 10 x 13 amp power points plus lighting circuit. Two double central heating radiators. Sunken ceiling lights. Laminate flooring.
19' 3" X 17' 10"
Magnificent room with fully fitted kitchen units consisting of work tops, base units and wall cupboards. Fitted hob with stainless steel cooker hood above and double oven. Central serving unit with drawers and shelving space. 1 1/2 bowl single drainer sink unit. Double glazed patio doors to the front. Double glazed windows to the side. Two double central heating radiator. 12 x 13 amp power points. Solid bamboo flooring. Sunken ceiling lights over the kitchen area and central light over the dining area. Patio doors to decked area with views over the Kirkconnel Hills. Built in dishwasher, tumble dryer, fridge freezer. Space for a washing machine.
BEDROOM 1 (EN-SUITE)
17' 11" X 12'
Measurements include the double fitted wardrobes which offer hanging and shelving space and also the en-suite shower room. Double glazed windows to the rear. Double central heating radiator. 8 x 13 amp power points. Tiled flooring.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Corner shower cabinet with mains shower unit, wash hand basin and WC. Heated towel rail. Xpelair. Double glazed frosted glass window with venetian blinds. Vanity mirror with shaver point and light.
11' 8" X 11' 1"
Double fitted wardrobes offering hanging and shelving space. Double glazed windows to the rear garden. Double central heating radiator. 8 x 13 amp power points.
13' 10" X 9' 3"
Measurements include the single fitted wardrobe with hanging and shelving space. Double glazed window to the rear. Double central heating radiator. Laminate flooring. 6 x 13 amp power points.
9' 7" X 6'
Modern bathroom suite consisting of corner shower cabinet with fully tiled surround and mains shower unit, bath, wash hand basin and WC. Heated towel rail. Vinyl floor covering. Xpelair. Double glazed frosted glass window. Venetian blinds. Vanity mirror. Shaver light and plug.
There is a garage to the front of the property with modern up and over door. Outside light.
The garden to the front is laid out mainly in grass with borders and an ample parking and turning area.
1. Services: Mains water, electricity and gas. Drainage to a septic tank. Prospective purchasers are advised that the Selling Agents have not tested any of the services or any of the appliances to be included in the sale and accordingly prospective purchasers are advised to check the position for themselves prior to proceeding with an offer for the property.
2. A closing date for offers may be fixed and therefore it would be advisable for prospective purchasers to register their interest with the Selling Agents.
3. These particulars have been carefully prepared by Messrs Pollock & McLean, Solicitors and Estate Agents. Although believed to be correct they are not guaranteed and therefore prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the basic facts before submitting an offer.
4. Post Code DG4 6NJ
Council Tax Band D
5. All internal photographs have been taken using a wide angled lens
6. Entry by arrangement.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34746004.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MillsideCt. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pollock & Mclean Solicitors & Estate Agents, Thornhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.