2 bedroom apartment for saleGeoffrey Watling Way, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Top floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Bathroom and en-suite
- Underground secure parking
- No onward chain
**TOP FLOOR CITY LIVING** Well presented top floor apartment is situated on the popular Allison Bank development close to Norwich's City Centre and train station. The property benefits two bedrooms, bathroom and en-suite, enclosed parking and is being offered with no onward chain.
Located close to Norwich's City Centre, this top floor apartment offers accommodation including entrance hall, living room / dining room with kitchen off, balcony, two bedrooms, bathroom and en-suite. The property benefits from under floor heating an double glazing with secure underground parking. The property would be favoured with a range of purchaser due to its location and close proximity to Norwich's train station and City Centre, and with the property being offered with no onward chain, internal viewing is highly recommended.
With door to front, under floor heating and security entry phone system with doors leading through to living room, both bedrooms and bathroom.
Living Room / Dining Room 13' 3" x 12' ( 4.04m x 3.66m )
With double glazed patio doors leading through to the balcony, vaulted ceilings, TV, telephone, satellite and FM point, under floor heating and open to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 4" ( 2.95m x 2.54m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a rang of wall and base units with stainless steel single bowl sink and work surfaces, electric oven and electric hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing and space for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer and double glaze window to front aspect.
Bedroom One 25' max x 9' 1" ( 7.62m max x 2.77m )
With double glazed window to front and rear aspect, built in wardrobe under floor heating and door leading through to en-suite.
With double glazed window to front aspect and suite comprising shower cubicle with mains fed shower, pedestal sink and low level WC with extractor fan, shaver point, under floor heating and part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 10' ( 4.32m x 3.05m )
With double glazed full height window to rear aspect and under floor heating.
With double glaze window to front aspect and suite comprising bath with mixer taps and mains shower over with glass shower screen, pedestal sink and low level WC with part tiled walls, under floor heating, shaver point, extractor fan and vinyl flooring.
The property benefits from a balcony leading off the living room / dining room whilst there is also allocated secure underground parking.
The property is situated within Norwich's vibrant and historic city centre with a wide range of facilities and amenities close to hand. Norwich's train station is just a short stroll away meaning London can be accessed in a couple of hours.
Head out of Norwich along Rouen Road continuing to King Street. At the junction take a left hand turning over Carrow Bridge then take a right hand turning into Geoffrey Watling Way where Allison Bank will be found on at the second block along on the right hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34759002.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR119774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.