1 bedroom flat for saleRiverwalk, 157-161 Millbank, Westminster
- One Bedroom
- One Parking Space
- Completion Dec 2016
- Third Floor
- Bespoke 24hr Concierge, Offering Maximum Service's.
- Dry Cleaning, Housekeeping, Reservations, ECT...
- 113 Apartments
- City of Westminster
- 999Year Lease
Riverwalk - Westminster - This one bedroom is now available for re-sale offering a massive (661Sq.Ft) with a spacious terrace, positioned on the third floor, facing WEST. The apartment also comes with a secure parking space with CCTV coverage.
A fitness suite will be located on the ground floor overlooking the river and will be available for the exclusive use of the residents and their guests.
The fitness suite will comprise:-
• A state-of-the-art gym with facilities for personal
training and separate pilates/yoga studio
• On site café with river frontage
• A concierge and 24-hour security
• Post room and cold storage area for deliveries.
• Valet parking
• Bicycle space provided for each apartment
• A building manager will be responsible for providing
all building services for the benefit of the residents,
consistent with the quality of Riverwalk
• Allocated secure storage spaces will be available at an
extra cost, on request
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO00154D. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.