1 bedroom flat for saleTudor House, One Tower Bridge, Tower Bridge
- One bedroom
- ¿ One Bathroom
- ¿ 3rd Floor
- ¿ Ground Rent - 750 per year
- ¿ Service Charges - between £4000 to £4500 per year
- ¿ Completion: Q3 2014
- ¿ Business lounge and virtual golf
- ¿ Private courtyard garden with water feature
- ¿ Stunning resident's only health club including pool, spa and gym facility
- ¿ 24 hour concierge with estate managed by Harrods Estate & Jones Lang LaSalle
A brand new luxury 3rd floor one bedroom apartment (615 Sq. Ft.) with balcony ( 52 Sq. Ft.) facing Bridge in One Tower Bridge, SE1. One Tower Bridge is most privileged positions in London, between Tower Bridge, Tower of London and the River. This third floor apartment comprises a dual aspect reception with fitted kitchen and access to terrace, storage and benefits from a warm and comfortable interior. Residents can benefited from only health centre, Business Lounge, Parking (Available on separate negotiation) 24 hour concierge.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO0010A3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.