1 bedroom flat for saleWindsor House, One Tower Bridge, Tower Bridge
- * One bedroom
- * One Bathroom
- *†613 Sq. Ft.
- *†5th Floor
- * Ground Rent - £1000 per year
- * Service Charges† - £6.61 per square foot
- * Completion: Q3 2014
- * Business lounge and virtual golf
- * Private courtyard garden with water feature
- * Stunning resident's only health club including pool, spa and gym facility
Moments away from the City of London a brand new luxury one bedroom flat (613 Sq. Ft.) on 5th floor in Windsor House, One Tower Bridge, SE1. One Tower Bridge is most privileged positions in London, between Tower Bridge, Tower of London and the River. This 5th floor apartment comprises of a generous reception room with open plan fitted kitchen and access to terrace, storage and benefits from a warm and luxury interior. Residents benefit from 24hr concierge managed by Harrods Estates ,health centre spa swimming pool gymnasium and Business Lounge, Parking (Available on separate negotiation). This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own an apartment in the heart of London within walking distance of fine dining, culture and the arts and directly next to the heritage of Tower Bridge and the Tower of London, the development is positioned precisely where history, business and culture meet. One Tower Bridge: the opportunity to come home to the ultimate address in the most exciting city in the world. The images displayed are of the surrounding area and the development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO000FDC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.