3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOakfield Crescent, Tonteg, Pontypridd
Sold STC £120,000
- No Onward Chain
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Carport & Garage
- Front, Side & Rear Gardens
- Good Access To Bypass & M4
- Corner Plot
- Good First Time Buy
This semi detached property is situated on a corner plot in the well regarded village of Tonteg. With no onward chain, this could be a quick sale for the motivated buyer and viewings of the property come highly recommended to appreciate. The property is located within access of local amenities & M4.
No Onward Chain!
This semi detached property is situated on a corner plot in the well regarded village of Tonteg. With no onward chain, this could be a quick sale for the motivated buyer and viewings of the property come highly recommended to appreciate. The property is ideally located for access to local amenities including Shops, Schools, Leisure Facilities & Public Transport Links and is accessible to the M4 & Cardiff. The accommodation comprises: Porch, Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Landing, three Bedrooms and Bathroom. To the front of the property is a garden extending to the side and rear with a car port and drive offering parking. The property has UPVC double glazing throughout and gas central heating.
UPVC double glazed porch with windows to the front and side and panelled door. Tiled flooring. Double glazed door to:
Staircase rising to the first floor with newel posts and spindles. Panelled radiator. Panelled internal doors to:
Lounge 11' 8" max x 13' 6" max ( 3.56m max x 4.11m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation with aspect to the Garden. Panelled radiator. Feature fireplace with attractive surround. TV aerial point. Power points. Access to the Dining Room. Textured ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Parquet flooring.
Dining Room 8' 5" x 8' 4" ( 2.57m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation with aspect to the rear Garden. Continuation of parquet flooring. Panelled radiator. Return door to:
Kitchen 14' 4" x 5' 9" ( 4.37m x 1.75m )
A range of matching wall and base units with cupboards and drawers offering storage facilities with complimentary work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink drainer unit. Recess for cooker with extractor fan above. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Walls are part tiled. Door to understairs storage cupboard. Textured ceiling. Double glazed window to the rear elevation and door to the side elevation. Return door to the Hall.
Double glazed window to the side elevation. Access to the loft space with pull down ladder and lighting. Door to airing cupboard. Internal doors to:
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 10' 2" ( 4.32m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation with views. Panelled radiator. Textured ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Power points.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" max x 12' 7" max ( 2.90m max x 3.84m max )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation with aspect to the Garden. Panelled radiator. Power points.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" max x 7' 9" inc door recess ( 2.95m max x 2.36m inc door recess )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Panelled radiator. Power points. Built in overstairs storage cupboard.
A three piece suite comprising: panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Textured ceiling. Extractor. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden with brick walling, hedging and bushes which extends to the side & is laid mainly to lawn.
Carport to the side offering parking facilities. Garage to the rear of the property. Rear garden is laid mainly to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG102730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.